Keep it S.A.F.E
chedule your trip
rrange for the following
- RT-PCR test taken 48 to 72 hours prior to travel to Coron.
- Tourists must have a confirmed booking at a DOT-accredited accommodation.
- Tours must be booked with DOT-accredited travel operators only. Prepare a copy of the
ile and Register
- Prior to departure to Coron, all tourists must register with Corontourism.ph for their health declaration
- Wait for the QR code that will be generated. It will serve as your pass upon entry and while in Coron.
- Before boarding your plane or boat, ensure to have a copy of the following, ready for presentation:
- Coron QR Code Pass
- Confirmed hotel reservation and tour bookings
valuation and Testing
- Upon arrival at Francisco B. Reyes Airport, all tourists will undergo a health assessment
at the airport’s triage area.
- Those found to be symptomatic will be required to undergo an antigen testing with a Php 3,500 testing fee, to be shouldered by the tourist.
- If tested positive, tourist will be sent to a hotel isolation room or a local government identified center for COVID-19 positive cases.
- If determined to have developed severe symptoms, the tourist will be referred
immediately to the Culion Sanitarium and General Hospital.
- If tested negative, tourists will be allowed to continue with their booked itinerary.
Before you travel keep the following handy at all times:
Have a copy of the following:
- Negative RT PCR test with official receipt
- Confirmation letter from your hotel and tour agency
- Confirmed round trip tickets
- Coron QR code