- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Visa Requirements
- Book Now
- Booking Conditions
Visit five European countries in 1o days.
- Czech Republic
Package price includes roundtrip airfare, hotel, transfers, tours, Cruise on the Rhine, and more.
Two departure dates are available:
- November 19 - 29, 2023
- December 17 - 27, 2023
No details found.
Manila - Prague
Depart Manila and enjoy inflight amenities, meals, and entertainment on board.
Prague - Arrival
TODAY´S HIGHLIGHTS: Transfer. Evening Transfer to Old Town Square.
Welcome to Prague! Upon arriving at the airport, we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. In the late afternoon, we will make our way to the Old Town Square. This central location provides a great introduction to Prague, full of energy and touristic activities. You can take your dinner at one of the restaurants offering international cuisines, including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian. Return to hotel.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Prague. Visit to Castle. Boat tour along the river.
Today we will visit the capital, Prague, the Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide an informative city tour, which will include outstanding monuments. During the visit we walk through Prague Castle (admission included). Subsequently, we shall take a boat tour on the Vltava River. In the afternoon enjoy some free time to explore the city. In the evening, we will enjoy more time in the historic city center and there will be an opportunity for you to take dinner. Return to hotel.
Prague - Pilsen- Rothemburg - Frankfurt (B)
TODAY´S HIGHLIGHTS: Romantic trip through Germany.
We will have an early departure from Prague and stop in PILSEN, in the region of West Bohemia, a city renowned for its beer. Time for a walk through its historic center where we find the Great Square, the cathedral, the Plague Column and a Renaissance-era town hall. We will then cross into Germany where we will follow a section of the so-called ¨Romantic Route¨. Next, we will visit ROTHEMBURG, a town that seems to come straight out of a fairy tale, and is considered to be one of the most beautiful villages in the country. Afterwards, we will head to FRANKFURT. Arrival in the financial capital of Germany in late-afternoon. Free time in the historic city center where there is a wide variety of restaurants to choose from (from Indian cuisine to Oriental, Italian, international and so on).
Frankfurt - Cruise On The Rhine - Cologne - Amsterdam (B)
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Rhine cruise included. Today we will take a small Cruise on the Rhine, between the villages of RUDESHEIM and ST. GOAR, undoubtedly the river’s most picturesque section. After this we will travel to COLOGNE, a city which stands out for its immense gothic cathedral. Then on to the Netherlands. Arriving to AMSTERDAM in the late afternoon.
Amsterdam - Zaanse Schans - Volendam- Marken- Amsterdam (B)
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Picturesque typical village of Volendam. Boat on the Ijsselmeer lake. City tour of Amsterdam. Today we have a very exciting day in the Netherlands. We will go to Zaanse Schans with its mills, canals and its typical houses. Next VOLENDAM, a very picturesque fishing village. A short boat trip from Volendam, will take us to MARKEN (an island that was joined to the mainland by a fixed dike), where the houses there are built on stilts. After this, we travel to AMSTERDAM where we will enjoy a panoramic visit of the city to see its narrow canals, its official buildings and parks. We will also see the technique of diamond cutting. A large part of the visit will be done on foot, the information will be given through headphones. Time for dinner in Rembrandtplein, an area with many restaurants from all corners of the world and near the red-light district with its liberal values. Return to the hotel.
Amsterdam - Brussels - Bruges - Paris (B)
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Belgium. Today we will leave for Belgium´s Capital, BRUSSELS, taking time in the Grand Place and making a stop to photograph the Atomium.
Continuing to BRUGES, the marvellous Flemish city known as the Venice of the North. Time for lunch. Our journey will take us to France. Arriving in PARIS at the end of the day.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Transfer to Versailles Palace. Funicular ride included to Montmartre district. City tour in Paris. Early in the morning, we will leave for Versailles, the immense palace of the kings of France. After that, we will return to Paris at lunch time where we provide a transfer to the Montmartre district. We will ascend by funicular to the hill and admire the spectacular view of Paris from the top. This neighbourhood is known for its painters, artists, and its cabarets… Sit down for lunch and enjoy a magical atmosphere. Then, a scenic guided tour to discover the history, main boulevards and the breath-taking monuments of Paris will take place. Return to hotel.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Eiffel Tower and boat cruise in the City of Lights. We go to the center of Paris, starting by the Eiffel Tower area.
You will have the opportunity to go up to the second floor of this remarkable metal monument (ticket included). Then, we enjoy a boat cruise along the River Seine, which divides the north of Paris from the south. Enjoy a free afternoon to explore as you choose.
Depart Paris (B)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel, rest of the day is free until you transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
Arrive – Manila
Arrive Manila from a memorable and enjoyable tour. Home sweet home.
- Roundtrip Economy Airfare
- 8 nights based on 3-4 star hotel
- Daily Breakfast only
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- English speaking local guide
- Private air-conditioned motor coach
- Filipino Tour Leader
- Souvenir Bag & Personalized
- Luggage Tag
- Travel Insurance: $40 up to 65 Y/O
- Airline Taxes : TBA
- PH Travel Tax: USD32.00
- Lunch and dinner
- Beverages / Drinks
- Visa Fee: TBA
- City Tax: TBA
- Tips for the Driver, Local Guide, Resto,
- Porters & Assistance. ($10/pax/ day)
- Items purely personal in nature such as telephone calls, laundry service, use of refreshments in minibar
- RT PCR Testing (if required) - TBA
- Birth Certificate
- Application form with Signature (A4)
- Passport Valid for 6 Months
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pic.
- Certificate of Employment with Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (Original/Photocopies)
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent (if not traveling with Spouse)
- Proof of Full Vaccination
There are no medias on the gallery.
- Itinerary/Hotels can be flexibly changed according to local condition
- Airline and flight schedules are subject to change without prior notice
- $300 Booking deposit is STRICTLY NON-REFUNDABLE
- Full payment should be made at least 30 days prior to departure
- Cancellation made after issuance of visa will automatically forfeit deposit
- Cancellation made 30 days before dep. will automatically forfeit the payment
- Deviation/Extension fee, per person, depending on the availability of the flight with fare difference.
- Single Supplement: USD500.00
- Minimum of 30 passengers to run the tour (to be joined with regular paying international passengers)