- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Booking Conditions
- Visa Requirements
No details found.
Departure Manila - Rome
Departure Manila for your much-awaited trip to the charming cities of Europe. Enjoy the in-flight meals and entertainment of the chosen carrier.
Arrival Rome (B/-/-)
Welcome to Rome! The Capital City of Italy. It is the famed city of the Roman Empire, the Gladiators, and the seat of Catholicism. Upon arrival meet your guide for a visit to TreviFountain and Piazza di Espagna where you will be given free time for shopping and taking your dinner before checking into your hotel.
After breakfast, start your day with a panoramic tour of this magnificent city. Your first stop is the world’s smallest state, The Vatican, with a visit to The Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel (entrance included), concluding the visit at ST. PETER’S BASILICA. Then visit the Roman Colosseum (entrance included). Then free time.
Rome - Pisa - Venice (B/-/-)
After breakfast, transfer to Venice. En route, have a photo stop at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, where you will see the Cathedral of Pisa and the Baptistery and have free time for lunch. Onwards to Venice, passing by Tuscany & Umbria Region. Enjoy the scenic views of the Italian countryside. Upon arrival in mainland Venice, you will be checked in at the hotel (outside Venice Island), then have free time for dinner on your own.
Venice - Lucerne (B/-/-)
After breakfast, we will ride a Vaporetto (water taxi) to Venice Island where our local guide awaits. Have a walking tour of the most important places in Venice. Visit the magnificent Piazza de San Marco, St. Mark’s Basilica & Palazzo Ducale (entrance included). View Venice’s famous Bridge of Sighs, Ponte Dei Sospiri in Italian. Then you will see how Murano glassware is created through the artistry and craftsmanship of the Venetian glassblowers. Then, we say goodbye to Venezia & continue towards Lucerne, Switzerland. Then check-in, the rest of the day is free to explore the city on your own.
Lucerne - Mt. Titlis - Lucerne (B/-/-)
After breakfast, you will be astounded by the World’s First Revolving Cable Car to the peak of Mount Titlis (10K feet). Take time to enjoy the panoramic view of the Swiss Alps as you spend your time taking pictures of the snowcapped mountains. Later, proceed back to Lucerne for some shopping. The rest of the day is free at leisure.
Lucerne - Paris (B/-/-)
After breakfast, we’ll now leave Switzerland and enjoy the scenic drive as we travel to Paris, the City of Lights and fashion. Upon arrival, you will be checked in, then the rest of the day is free, this is the best time to explore the city at night at your own pace.
Breakfast at hotel. Today we will discover Paris’ history, its amazing monuments andmain boulevards. You will stop by the Ark of Triumph for photos, passing by the world-renowned avenue, the Champs Elysees, then the Opera House, Concorde Square and have the opportunity to enter one of the world’s grandest museums – The LouvreMuseum (Entrance Included). Then enjoy a scenic 1-hour river cruise along the SeineRiver and the Eiffel Tower (One of the Seven Wonders of the World). In the afternoon, visit Fragonard Perfumery to learn the traditional process of making French perfume and the differences between fragrances.
Departure - Paris (B/-/-)
After breakfast, enjoy your free time for shopping, until you transferred to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
Arrive in Manila after a very memorable and enjoyable trip.
- Roundtrip Economy Airfare
- Hotel accommodation based on 3-4star hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing tours as specified in the itinerary
- Entrances to sites as stated in the itinerary
- Services of a Filipino Tour Escort/Coordinator
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Personalized Luggage tags
- PH Travel Tax: $32
- Airline Taxes: TBA
- Visa Fee: TBA
- City tax: TBA
- Tips for the driver, guides, porters, assistance, etc. ($10 per person per day)
- Travel Insurance
- Beverages/Drinks during meals
- Incidentals at hotels, telephone, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
- RT PCR- Testing (if required)- TBA
Price is based on the collective number of persons joining the group tour.
An invoice of the total amount due will be sent including the other fees and taxes.
Group Size – Rate per Person
Min. 30 – $2888.00 per person
Min. 25 – $2988.00 per person
Min. 20 – $3088.00 per person
Min. 15 – $3888.00 per person
- Itinerary/Hotels can be flexibly changed according to local condition
- Airline and flight schedules are subject to change without prior notice
- $300 Booking deposit is STRICTLY ON REFUNDABLE
- Full payment should be made at least 30 days prior to departure
- Cancellation made after issuance of visa will automatically forfeit deposit.
- Cancellation made 30 days before departure will automatically forfeit the payment
- Deviation/Extension fee, per person, depending on the availability of the flight with fare
- Minimum 15 PAX – To run the tour
- Single Supplement: USD750.00
- Min. 30 - $2888.00 per person
- Min. 25 - $2988.00 per person
- Min. 20 - $3088.00 per person
- Min. 15 - $3388.00 per person
- Birth Certificate
- Application form with Signature (A4)
- passport Valid for 6 Months
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pic.
- Certificate of Employment with Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (Original/Photocopies)
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent (if not traveling with Spouse)
- BOQ/Vaccination Card (Fully Vaccinated)