- Book Now
- Terms and conditions
- All in Tour Package
- 4-star Accommodation
- Roundtrip airfare via Eva Air 7kg hand carry + 23kg check-in baggage
No details found.
Manila - Taichung (-/L/-)
● Arrive at Taoyuan airport and meet the tour guide.
● Transfer to Taichung
● Chungshe Flower Market
● National Taichung Theater
● Taichung Night Market
● Check in hotel and have a good rest
● Transfer back to Taipei
● Pineapple Cake Shop
● Rongjin Gorgeous Time (Taiwan Kyoto)
● Longshan Temple
● Free time in Ximending area
● Taipei Jade Handicraft
● Yehliu Geopark
● Shifen Old Street
● Shifen Waterfall (Taiwan Niagara Waterfall)
● Sky Lantern (One lantern for 4PAXS,Included )
● Taipei 101 (Without observatory)
Taipei - Manila (B/-/-)
- 3 nights room accommodation based on twin sharing or triple sharing (twin bedroom/double bedroom with one extra bed) at the choice hotel with daily hotel breakfast
- Private coach with English Speaking tour guide
- Sightseeing tours as specified in the itinerary including all entrance fees needed
- Travel insurance（Apply to land tour）
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- International Airfare and Tax
- 23 Kilograms round trip check-in baggage
- Expenses of a personal nature like telephone calls, mini bar, etc
- Tips for driver and guide (USD5/PAX/DAY for adults and child)
- Philippines Tax
- Terminal Fee
- Visa fee (official visa-free will extend)
- Travel insurance with Covid-19 coverage
- Covid-19-test if needed
- Child rate is based on Child no bed (for below 8 years old & height limit 1.2 meters). Child with bed is same as Adult rate.
- Full payment upon confirmation.
- The reservation payment needs to be paid within 2 working days once the booking has been confirmed. Otherwise, the booking will be released automatically. The remaining balance payment needs to be paid upon 45days before the departure date.
- Any unused portion is non-refundable.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit/pax is required to reserve a slot. The remaining balance payment needs to be paid upon 45days before the departure date.
- Any unused portion of the tour is non-refundable. e.g. entrance fees, transfer services, meals, room accommodation, etc.
- The tour fee is non-refundable for the pax who will not be able to pass the immigration process at the airport.
- If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure events (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, closure of airports or ports, industrial disputes, terrorist activity, natural & nuclear disasters, fire, epidemic, Acts of God, adverse weather conditions or other similar events beyond our control) the agency shall wait for the airline approval of refund otherwise deposit is non-refundable.