- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Visa Requirements
- Booking Conditions
No details found.
Departure Manila - Rome
Depart Manila on a prestigious airline. Enjoy in-flight meals, amenities, and entertainment.
Arrive Rome (D)
Upon arrival in Rome, you will meet an English-speaking guide for a sightseeing tour of Rome which will take you to the major sites and landmarks such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, the Spanish Steps and more… check-in & dinner at your hotel. Free time.
After breakfast, half-day tour of the Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel, then to St. Peter’s Basilica and its Square… The rest of the day is free for shopping. Dinner then overnight.
Rome - Pisa - Venice (B/-/D)
After breakfast, transfer to Venice. Have a photo stop at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and free time for lunch, then heading to Venice, passing by Tuscany & Umbria Region. Enjoy the scenic views of the Italian countryside. Upon arrival in Venice Mainland, proceed to the restaurant for dinner then check in.
Venice - Innsbruck (B/-/D)
After breakfast, motor coach to Tronchetto pier and take a Vaporetto ride to San Marco. City sightseeing on foot of Venice Island visiting Basilica de San Marco, the Saint Mark’s Square, Bridge of Sighs, followed by Murano glass blowing demonstration. Back to Tronchetto pier then proceed to Innsbruck for dinner & check-in.
Innsbruck - Vaduz - Lucerne (B/-/D)
After breakfast, we will visit the Golden Roof and Swarovski Crystal Shop in Innsbruck. Then proceed toLucerne via Vaduz, the capital of the Principality of Liechtenstein. Dinner then check-in at Lucerne.
Lucerne - Mt. Titlis - Lucerne (B/-/D)
After breakfast, you will be astounded with the world’s first revolving cable car to the peak of Mount Titlis(10K feet). Take time to enjoy the panoramic view of the Swiss Alps as you spend your time taking pictures of the snowcapped mountains. Later, proceed back to Lucerne for some shopping. The rest of the day is free at your own pace.
Lucerne - Rhinefalls - Titisee - Heidelberg (B/-/D)
After breakfast, say goodbye to Lucerne as we drive to Schaffhausen to see Europe’s largest waterfall, the Rhine Falls. Then continue to the Black Forest Region of Germany in Titisee for a Cuckoo Clock demonstration. Continue to Heidelberg. Dinner & check-in.
Heidelberg - Cologne - Amsterdam (B/-/D)
Take your breakfast at the hotel, today an exciting short city tour will commence following the footsteps of our National hero Dr. Jose Rizal, where he earned his doctorate degree at the University of Heidelberg. See some other places where he lived. A photo stop at Heidelberg Castle after. Then transfer to Cologne, Germany. Cologne is like a 3D textbook on history and architecture. Drifting around town you’ll stumble upon an Ancient Roman Wall, medieval gothic churches, avant-garde architecture, and even a new postmodern quarter right on the Rhine. Upon arrival, have some time for lunch and souvenirs, then re-board your coach again to bid farewell to Germany and say hello to the Netherlands. Dinner and check-in at your hotel in Amsterdam.
After breakfast, start your city tour of Amsterdam with a photo stop with a Dutch Windmill and after the Cheese and Clog factory before visiting the Diamond Polishing House and a Canal Cruise then free time in Dam Square, for your shopping or perhaps visit the famous red-light district. Dinner and back to the hotel.
For Dates with Tulip Festival:
After breakfast, transfer to Lisse to visit the Garden of Europe, Keukenhof. The best day out among the flowers. There are more than 7 million bulbs in bloom this spring, with 800 varieties of tulips. A unique and unforgettable experience. then continue your city tour of Amsterdam with a photo stop with a Dutch Windmill and after, the Cheese and Clog factory before visiting the Diamond Polishing House and a Canal Cruise then free time in Dam Square, for your shopping or perhaps visit the famous red light district. Dinner and back to the hotel.
Amsterdam - Brussels - Paris (B/-/D)
After breakfast, travel to Paris via Brussels, Brussels is Belgium’s capital and home to the headquarters of the European Union, visit the city Brussels for a lunch stop. See Grand Place, Mannekin Pis, and a photo stop in Atomium, the venue of the 1958 Brussels World’s Expo. Then after lunch, head to Paris, the fashion capital of Europe. Upon arrival in Paris, dinner & check-in.
After breakfast, city orientation of Paris will follow. Your local guide will show you the highlights of the citywith an outside view of Notre Dame Cathedral, entrance to the Louvre Museum, Champs Elysees, Arch ofTriumph, The Opera, Concorde Square, Vendome Square and visit the Eiffel Tower for pho opt. In the afternoon, you will visit at the Galleries La Fayette and Fragonard Perfumery for shopping. Then dinner andback to the hotel.
After breakfast, the rest of the day is free for your own leisure
Depart Paris (B/-/-)
After breakfast, the rest of the day is free till your transfer from the airport for your flight back to Manila.
Arrival in Manila after a very memorable and gratifying European trip. Home sweet home!
- Roundtrip Economy Airfare
- Hotel accommodation based on 4-star hotels
- Half board meal
- Sightseeing tours as specified in the itinerary
- Entrances to sites as stated in the itinerary
- Services of a Filipino Tour Escort/Coordinator
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Personalized Luggage tags
- PH Travel Tax: TBA
- XT Taxes: TBA
- Schengen Visa Fee: TBA
- City taxes: TBA
- Payment processing fee (for payments made via PayPal)
- Tips/Gratuities: $10.00 per person per day (for the driver, guides, porters, assistance, etc.)
- Beverages/Drinks during meals
- Incidentals at hotels, telephone, etc.
- Travel Insurance
- RT PCR Test (if required): TBA
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Birth Certificate
- Application form with Signature (A4)
- Passport Valid for 6 Months
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pic.
- Certificate of Employment with Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (Original /Photocopies)
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent (if not traveling with Spouse)
- Proof of Full Vaccination
- Itinerary/Hotels can be flexibly changed according to local condition
- Airline and flight schedules are subject to change without prior notice
- $400 Booking deposit is STRICTLY NON REFUNDABLE
- Full payment should be made at least 30 days prior to departure
- Cancellation made after issuance of visa will automatically forfeit deposit
- Cancellation made 30 days before dep. will automatically forfeit the payment
- Deviation/Extension fee, per person, depending on the availability of the flight with fare difference.
- Minimum 15 PAX – To run the tour
- Single Supplement: USD850.00
- Min. 30 - $3388.00 per person
- Min. 25 - $3488.00 per person
- Min. 20 - $3588.00 per person
- Min. 15 - $3788.00 per person