- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Terms and Conditions
- Available in Everyday
- Min 2 to Go - Guaranteed Departure
- Small Group City Tours with Max. 8 Guests
- No Long Drive
- Domestic Tickets Included
No details found.
Upon your arrival to Istanbul, you will be welcomed and transferred to your hotel in the old city. A welcome package with tour vouchers, an Istanbul map, and any other touristic information will be waiting for you upon arrival at your hotel. Free time is given for the rest of the day. Overnight in Istanbul.
Istanbul Old City (B/L/-)
Between 08:30 - 09:00 am Pick up from hotel you will have a full day guided tour of the Hagia Sophia Mosque, pride of the Byzantine architecture, Byzantine Hippodrome, where chariot races were held, Blue Mosque, famous for its blue Iznik tiles, Topkapi Palace, former residence of Ottoman Sultans and Grand Bazaar, Turkey's largest covered market with 4000 shops. Overnight in Istanbul.
Pick up from your hotel in Istanbul and transfer to the airport by your private vehicle. You will take a direct flight from Istanbul to Cappadoccia, about 1 hour. Upon arrival, you will meet by our representative with your name on board at the airport exit and be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia. The rest of the day is free time to explore at your leisure. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Cappadocia Tour (B/L//-)
You can book an early morning optional hot air balloon tour to enjoy the magnificent view of the valleys and the region. After breakfast at 9:30 – 10:00 a.m Pick up from your hotel & Tour Start from Devrent Valley ( Imagination Valley), spectacular fairy chimneys and beautiful scapes. After Devrentvalley, we will visit Pasabag( known as monk valley) were double and triple-headed rock formations. Lunch at Avanos, famous for pottery, and Redriver ( Kızılırmak). After lunch, you will visit the open-air museum which is the heart of Cappadocia. Open-air museum famous for wall painting dates back to the 10th century describing the life of Jesus Christ and monks. The last stop will be Uchisar castle, a natural and one of the most prominent mass fairy chimneys in the region. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Cappadocia to Kusadasi (B/-/-)
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for a flight to Izmir. Upon arrival at Izmir airport, welcome and transfer to your hotel in Kusadasi. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Ephesus Tour (B/-/-)
After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel and see the Ancient Roman City of Ephesus, to explore the Arcadian Way, Roman Baths, Temple of Hadrian, the Celsius Library, and the Antique Theatre. In the afternoon visit the famous Sirince village with the cute village houses. At the end of the tour transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Pamukkale & Hierapolis Ancient City (B/-/-)
After breakfast, the first visit will be to Hierapolis, the ancient Greco-Roman city on top of hot springs. You will see the large necropolis, Great Baths, Frontinus Street, Theatre, Martyrion of St. Phillip, and the antique pool also known as Cleopatra’s pool. Finally be amazed by travertines, (the terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water) on which you can enjoy a barefooted walk. End of the tour, drive back to our hotel. Overnight in Kusadasi.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Istanbul and our tour concludes upon arrival in Istanbul. You can connect to your outbound flight.
- 7 Nights Accommodation at the mentioned hotels
- Private Airport Transfers with new model vehicles
- Domestic Flight Tickets (15 kg allowance)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to museums
- English Speaking Local tour Guides
- Daily Excursions as per itinerary on a Small Group basis
- Daily Bottle Water
- Tips at Restaurants & Hotels
- Flight ticket to and out of Istanbul (add-on available upon request)
- Travel insurance (add-on available upon request)
- Personal expenses such as minibar at the hotels
- Drinks at meals
- Tips to the local guide and driver
- Visa fee and assistance fee (add-on available upon request)
- Prices are subject to availability and may change without prior notice.
- Prices are based on 4* or 5* hotel accommodation.
- Full payment is required to confirm the booking.
- USD payment is preferred but Peso payment is also accepted based on prevailing exchange rates.
- Credit card payment can be arranged via PayPal but is subject to an additional surcharge of 4%.
- Payment is non-refundable in case the passenger does not pass immigration screening.
- Other terms and conditions apply.