- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Visit South Korea visa-free via Gangwon.
- All-in package with Airfare, accommodation, full-pack tours, and full-board meals.
- Depart from Clark International Airport.
No details found.
Yang Yang (B/L/D)
Arrive in Yang Yang international airport. Meet the tour guide at the airport. Transfer to have breakfast. Visit Mt Seorak with Cable Car, Olympics curling experience. Visit Jumunjin beach with BTS Bus stop.
Hotel: 4* Marina Bay Hotel or Similar
Everland - Seoul (B/L/D)
Hotel breakfast. Transfer to Yongin and enjoy Everland Themed Park with Unlimited Ride Ticket. Transfer to Seoul. Visit Aqua Planet.
Hotel: 3* Shilla Stay or Similar
Hotel breakfast. Visit Gyeongbok Palace. Visit Bukcheon Hanok Village. Visit N-Seoul Tower love lock area (Lift not included). Enjoy Nanta show.
Hotel: 3* Shilla Stay or Similar
Hotel breakfast. Visit Ginseng outlet, local cosmetics, Duty-free, Kimchi making experience. Visit Alive Museum. Enjoy free time in Myeongdong Street.
Nami Island - Yang Yang
Hotel breakfast. Visit Red Pine Tree shop, local Korean grocery shop. Visit Nami Island. Transfer to Yang Yang airport for flight back to Clark International Airport.
- Roundtrip airfare via Fly Gangwon (with 7KG handcarry + 30 kg check-in baggage allowance)
- 3 nights room accommodation with daily hotel breakfast (based on twin sharing)
- Sightseeing tours as specified in the tour outline (including all entrances fees needed)
- Private coach with English speaking tour guide
- Meals as mentioned.
- Fuel surcharge and airline taxes at USD 77.50 (Subject to change without prior notice)
- Clark terminal fee at PHP 750 and PH Travel Tax at PHP1,620 per person
- Tips for driver and guide at USD 20/per pax
- Travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage
- Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, mini bar etc
- Single supplement charge
- Other COVID-19-related requirements.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
1. Subject to availability.
2. A non-refundable USD 200/person deposit is required to reserve.
3. Full payment 30 Days prior to departure.
4. For the passenger who cannot pass the immigration process in any Int'l airport, the tour cost is non-refundable.
5. The Package is non-refundable and cannot be rebooked. No refund for any unused tours, transportations, hotels and flights.
6. All Passengers should be fully vaccinated or booster shot is required.
Clark - Yang Yang 4V 216 01:40 AM - 6:40 AM
Yang Yang 4V 215 9:00 PM - 12:40AM+1
Passenger with previous visa denial in South Korea is not eligible for this Visa-Free Korea Package.
Displayed price in peso is based on USD1 = PHP55 exchange rate (subject to change based on prevailing rate upon booking). Package Price is USD799.
1. Click on the BOOKING tab and select a date preferred.
2. Indicate the number of persons joining the tour package then click Book Now. (Most packages require minimum of 2 persons travelling together to book, if travelling solo, please send us a message.)
3. On the next page, please fill-up the form with you details. Click book now.
4. We will get in touch with you to confirm the booking.
6. An invoice will be sent for the Total Package Price (Package price + taxes and other fees) as well as the schedule of payment.
7. Please note that the total amount displayed on the website is based on the package price only and does not include other taxes and fees as specified in the exclusions. This will be reflected on the final invoice that you will receive.
1. Bank Deposit: BDO or BPI
2. Credit Card: Via PayPal subject to additional service fee of 3.5%