- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Terms and Conditions
No details found.
No details found.
Upon your arrival to Istanbul, you will be welcomed and transferred to your hotel in old city. A welcome package with tour vouchers, an Istanbul map, and any other touristic information will be waiting for you upon arrival at your hotel. Free time is given for the rest of the day. Overnight in Istanbul.
Istanbul Old City (B/L/-)
Between 08:30 - 09:00 am Pick up from the hotel you will have a full-day guided tour of the Hagia Sophia Mosque, pride of the Byzantine architecture, Byzantine Hippodrome, where chariot races were held, Blue Mosque, famous for its blue Iznik tiles, Topkapi Palace, former residence of Ottoman Sultans and Grand Bazaar, Turkey's largest covered market with 4000 shops. Overnight in Istanbul
(*** Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, replaced by Underground Cistern or Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum & Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, replaced with Spice Bazaar)
Pick up from your hotel in Istanbul and transfer to the airport by your private vehicle. You will take a direct flight from Istanbul to Cappadoccia, which is about 1 hour. Upon arrival, you will meet by our represent with your name on board at the exit of the airport and be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia. The rest of the day is free time to explore at your leisure. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Cappadocia Tour (B/L/-)
You can book an early morning optional hot air balloon tour to enjoy the magnificent view of the valleys and the region. After breakfast at 9:30 – 10:00 a.m, Pick up from your hotel & Tour Start from Devrent Valley ( Imagination Valley), spectacular fairy chimneys and beautifull and scapes. After Devrentvalley, we will visit Pasabag( known as monkvalley) where double and triple headed rock formation. Lunch at Avanos, famous for pottery and Redriver ( Kızılırmak). After lunch, you will visit open air museum which heart of Cappadocia. Open air museum famous for wall painting, dates back to 10th century describing the life of Jesus Christand monks. The last stop will be Uchisar castle, naturalan done of the biggest mass fairy chimney of the region. Overnight in Cappadocia.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Istanbul and our tour concludes upon arrival to Istanbul. You can connect to your outbound flight.
- 4 Nights Accommodation at the mentioned hotels
- Private Airport Transfers with new model vehichles
- Domestic Flight Tickets (15 kg allowance)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to museums
- English Speaking Local tour Guides
- Daily Excursions as per itinerary on Small Group basis
- Daily Bottle Water
- Tips at Restaurants & Hotels
- All Parking Fees and Highway tolls
- Flight ticket to and out of Istanbul (add-on available upon request)
- Travel Insurance (add-on available upon request)
- Personel Expenses such as minibar at the hotels
- Drinks at meals
- Tips to the local guide and driver
- Visa fee and assistance fee (add-on available upon request)
- Prices are subject to availability and may change without prior notice.
- Prices are based on 4* hotel accommodation.
- Full payment is required to confirm booking.
- USD payment preferred but Peso payment is also accepted based on prevailing exchange rates.
- Credit card payment can be arranged via PayPal but is subject to an additional surcharge of 4%.
- Payment is non-refundable in case the passenger does not pass immigration screening.
- Other terms and conditions apply.