- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Iloilo - Guimaras (-/L/D)
Arrival at Cabatuan-Iloilo International Air. Proceed to Sta. Barbara and running tour to Sta. Barbara Church, Museum & Pilgrimage Garden, Sidetrip @ Pavia Church & try the famous Liit’s Baye- Baye Early Lunch @ Netongs Famous Lapaz Batchoy. Proceed to Jordan Wharf bound to Guimaras Island. Proceed and check in at Alubihod Cove Beach Resort (Twin sharing). Dinner at the Resort. Free night
Guimaras Island Hopping (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the resort. Start of Island-Hopping Tour. Island Lunch.
Dinner at the Resort. Free night
Guimaras Island Tour / Iloilo City Tour (B/-/-)
Breakfast at the resort
Check out after breakfast. Start of Guimaras Island-Tour. Proceed to Smallest Town Plaza, Windwill Farm at San Lorenzo, Holy Family Hills, Side Trip at Guimaras Signage for Photo Op, Mango Plantation & Research Center, Trappist Monastery & Gift Shop Pasalubong Center, Guisi Light House, Navalas Church, McArthur’s Wharf for Photo Op.
Proceed to Jordan Wharf take Boat to Iloilo.
After lunch (guest's own account) , running Tour of Iloilo- Yrong-Yromg Gateway to Western Visayas- Fort San Pedro the oldest Port of WV Calle Real Muelle Loney, San Jose de Placer Parish Church (See the Miraculous Lady of The Most Holy Rosary found in 1616) and Museo de Iloilo.
Proceed to Westown/Diversion 21 Iloilo Hotel (Twin Sharing)
Dinner own arrangement.
Iloilo Heritage Tour / Iloilo-Manila(B/-/-)
Breakfast at the Hotel then check out. Start of IloIlo Heritage Tour. Proceed to San Joaquin-Visit and
go to Heaven @ GARIN Farm & Enjoy all amenities & Facilities of Farm Resort. Travel to Miag ao and visit the UNESCO Heritage MIAG –AO Church. Proceed to INDAG-AN Hablon Cooperative and learn about IIoIlo as the textile center of the Philippines, haggle with the festive colors of our Bornean Ancestors…
Proceed to Camina Balay na Bato for a Heritage Lunch.
Stop over at Sinamay House & Mama’s Little Kitchen.
Proceed to Molo Church considered to be the “Athens of the Philippines”,
Listen to the tales of the Miraculous Lady of Candles ( Jaro Church)
Pasalubong Shopping @ Biscocho House then proceed to IloIlo International Airport
- Roundtrip Airfare w/ 7kg check-in baggage only
- 2Nights Hotel in Guimaras Island (Beach Resort)
- 1Night Hotel in Iloilo City
- Tourist Van
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Licensed Tour Guide and Tour Coordinator
- Roundtrip Pump boat (Iloilo-Guimaras-Iloilo)
- 3Breakfast 2Lunch 2Dinner / sweet Guimaras mango
- Full Jampacked tours w/ entrances
- Island Hopping
- Travel Insurance in Iloilo and Guimaras
- All taxes and tours
- Check-in baggage
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
5J 463 MNL-ILO 05:50AM -07:10AM
5J 462 ILO-MNL 08:10PM- 09:35PM
1. Non-refundable 50% per person to reserve
2. Full Payment 30 days after the reservation date otherwise slot maybe released and deposit will be forfeited.
3. The Package is non-refundable and cannot be rebooked. No refund for any unused tours, transportations, hotels and flights.
4. *Rebooking can only be processed in the event of natural calamities and force majeure (war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial disputes, terrorist activity, epidemics and pandemics), or mandated government cancellations. Refund is not an option.
5. In the event of sudden adjustment with the flight schedule made by the airline, the clients are expected to follow the new set schedule.
6. Rebooking might be considered once the passenger's result is POSITIVE of COVID- 19 but still under airline and hotel discretions.
1. Click on the BOOKING tab and select your preferred travel date.
2. Indicate the number of persons joining the tour package then click Book Now. (Most packages require minimum of 2 persons travelling together to book, if travelling solo, please send us a message.)
3. On the next page, please fill-up the form with your details. Click book now.
4. We will get in touch with you to confirm the booking.
6. An invoice will be sent for the Total Package Price (Package price + taxes and other fees) as well as the schedule of payment.
7. Please note that the total amount displayed on the website is based on the PACKAGE PRICE ONLY and does not include other taxes and fees as specified in the exclusions, these will be reflected on the final invoice that you will receive.
On the trip page, click on the Trip Enquiry. On the pop-up form input your details and click Submit Enquiry. You may also click on the Messenger icon to send us a message on our Facebook page or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.