- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Alaminos Pangasinan Island Hopping and Bolinao Tour
Manila - Alaminos, Pangasinan
1:00 AM - Departure to Alaminos, Pangasinan
7:00 AM - Arrival Alaminos
Breakfast (personal account)
9:00 AM - Start of Island Hopping Tour
- Governor's Island, Cuenco Island, Marcos Island, Quezon Island, Cathedral Island, Bat Watching, Children's Island.
Check-in Hotel, Rest/Overnight
Bolinao - Manila
7:00 AM - Check out
- Enchanted Cave, Bolinao Lighthouse, Patar Beach
Departure to Manila
- Roundrip transfers from Manila - Pangasinan - Manila
- Standard type accommodation
- 2 days private tour
- driver/guide during the tour
- driver's meals and accommodation
- Travel insurance on board
- Meals not mentioned
- Entrance fees
- Optional activities
1. Click on the BOOKING tab and select your preferred travel date.
2. Indicate the number of persons joining the tour package then click Book Now. (Most packages require minimum of 2 persons travelling together to book, if travelling solo, please send us a message.)
3. On the next page, please fill-up the form with your details. Click Book Now.
4. We will get in touch with you to confirm the booking.
6. An invoice will be sent for the Total Package Price (Package price + taxes and other fees) as well as the schedule of payment.
7. Please note that the total amount displayed on the website is based on the PACKAGE PRICE ONLY and does not include other taxes and fees as specified in the exclusions, these will be reflected on the final invoice that you will receive.
8. Prices are dynamic and may change without prior notice.
An invoice will be sent upon confirmation. Payment can be made in 3 ways:
1. Bank Deposit: BDO or BPI
2. Online Payment (e-wallet ex Gcash, Paymaya etc via Paynamics QR Code) with service fee of 2%
3. Credit Card: Via PayPal subject to additional service fee of 3.5%
On the trip page, click on the Trip Enquiry. On the pop-up form input your details and click Submit Enquiry.
You may also click on the Messenger icon to send us a message on our Facebook page.
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call or text 0927-6637586