Travel Conditions / Requirements
Visitors Allowed: Domestic tourists of all ages with no underlying health conditions or comorbidities.
- Negative RT-PCR swab or Saliva (Red Cross) results taken within 72 hours prior to departure date
- Hotel/ Resort booking confirmation
How to get Tourist QR Code?
- Undergo RT-PCR test by swab or saliva sampling not more than 72 hours from scheduled arrival in Bohol.
- Confirmed room reservations and negative RT-PCR test should be submitted to the Bohol Provincial Portal or the Panglao-LGU portal, prior travel.
- A letter of acceptance shall be sent right after submission of requirements, together with further instructions for the issuance of individual QR Codes.
To learn more about these travel destinations and its travel guidelines, visit Safe Trip PH