Travel Conditions / Requirements
Visitors Allowed: Domestic tourists of all ages with no underlying health conditions or comorbidities.
- Negative RT-PCR or Saliva Test (by Red Cross) taken 72 hours prior to arrival. Exemption: children aged two (2) years and below.
- Prebooked accommodation at a DOT accredited establishment.
- Prebooked tour via DOT accredited transport and tour provider.
- Email all requirements to Boracay local government for the issuance of QR Code
- S-PASS Travel Coordination Permit (https://s-pass.ph/)
1. How to get Tourist QR Code?
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Format: OHDC-Family Name, First Name
- Health Declaration Card (HDC) (Filled out completely at http://aklan.gov.ph/or http://touristboracay.com/)
- RT-PCR Negative Result
- Hotel booking confirmation
- Valid ID
2. If approved, you’ll receive a copy of your HDC and Tourist QR Code.
- Multiple tourist documents can be sent in one email. Make sure to include listings of the names of the tourists.
To learn more about Boracay and its travel guidelines, visit Safe Trip PH