Singapore is small in size but big on excitement. Discover the multicultural medley of this city-state through its neighborhoods: Check out the statue-adorned temples of Little India and the colorful pagodas of Chinatown. Cruise to Singapore and explore the city’s Malay section on the Kampong Glam Heritage Trail, which will take you past Arabic-influenced mansions and the gold-dome-topped Masjid Sultan mosque. Experience the contrast between the lush rainforest flora of the Singapore Botanic Garden and the high-tech “supertrees” and biodomes of Gardens by the Bay. Complete your Singapore adventure with a panorama from the rooftop of the Marina Bay Sands or a Singapore Sling cocktail at the historical Raffles Hotel.
An island state just off the coast of northwest Malaysia, Penang is rich in diverse cultural influences thanks to its history as a trading center between India, China, Britain and the Middle East. Head to historic George Town, the island’s capital city, where bicycles and trishaws (three-wheeled, pedal-powered vehicles) dart along narrow streets lined with mural-adorned buildings and varied architecture. Cruise to Penang to step into the oldest Anglican church in Southeast Asia at St. George’s, or check out the Kapitan Keling Mosque. Then, take the tram up to the cooler, minty-fresh air of Penang Hill — walk through the bird sanctuary or one of the nature trails, and take in views of the city below and the mountains in the distance.
The island of Phuket (pronounced “Poo-ket”) is often called the Pearl of Thailand — and once you set foot on pristine beaches and see its crystalline blue water, you’ll understand why. Cruise to Phuket, Thailand and start your day by diving right in — literally — at Kata Noi Beach, a smaller, more secluded spot where you can soak in the sun and sand and unwind. Then, head to the nearby Karon Viewpoint for unparalleled views of the Andaman Sea and the area’s lush mountainous landscape. In town, see the Big Buddha of Phuket — the white marble likeness of the holy figure stands 45 meters tall. Then, see the elaborate temple of Wat Chalong and its Grand Pagoda, where it’s believed a splinter of bone from the Buddha himself resides.
|4||HIGH SEAS |
Enjoy and have fun memories of the cruise on-board shows and activities.
Ship arrives at 0700H.
- 4 nights accommodation (On-board the ship)
- Meals on board the ship on selected restaurants
- On-board world class entertainment
- Use of selected recreational facilities on-board
- Port Expenses, Taxes and Fees
- Gratuity fee (To be settled on board)
- Waived for INFANT (below 2 yrs old)
- Airfare and Land arrangement
- Shore excursion
- Travel insurance
- Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
Travel Date / Rate per Person
|Mar 1 – 5, 2020||Mar 5 – 9, 2020|
|Mar 2 – 6, 2020||Mar 6- 10, 2020|
|Mar 3 – 7, 2020||Mar 7 – 11, 2020|
|Mar 4 – 8, 2020||Mar 8 – 12, 2020|
Rate per person: From USD363
- Rate is subject to change without prior notice.
- Cabin location is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Itinerary/Route is subject to change due to local condition
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Full cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passenger must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passenger shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
Hurry book now!
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
LANDLINE: +63 2 75009027
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 961 1209410
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: