The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the Philippines has announced the extension of its promotion for BDO Credit Cardholders. The BDO promo is extended until December 31, 2022.
Under this promotion qualified BDO Credit Cardholders may get 5 years Multiple-Entry Visas to Korea with the Exemption of Financial Documents. They are exempted from submitting Bank Certificate and ITR(Income Tax Return)when applying.
Cardholders with the following card types are qualified:
BDO Gold Cardholders
- Gold Visa Credit Card
- Gold MasterCard Credit Card
- Gold UnionPay Credit Card
- Gold JCB Credit Card
- American Express Gold Credit Card
BDO Elite Cardholders
Platinum Visa Credit Card
- Titanium, Platinum and World Elite MasterCard
- American Express Platinum Credit Card
- Cathay Pacific American Express Credit Cards(Standard and Elite)
- American Express International Dollar Charge Cards
- Diamond UnionPay
- Diners Club Premiere
- JCB Platinum
Aside from the general requirements, qualified BDO cardholders must also submit the following:
- Latest 3 month original hard copy credit card account Monthly Billing Statement (MBS) and photocopy of the credit card should be submitted.
- For cardholders enrolled in electronic Monthly Billing Statement(eMBS), they must present a printed copy of eMBS
- Other requirements such as Employment Certificate/ Business Permit are still required.
This offer is valid until December 31,2022 only.