• Snaefellsnes Peninsula • Snaefellsjokill • Vatnshellir Cave
• Eiriksstadir Museum • Gullfoss • Geysir • Tingvellir National Park
• Hvalfjordur Fjord • Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss Waterfalls
• Solheimajokull Glacier • Blue Lagoon
Travel Period / Rate per Person
|Travel Period||Rate per Person|
(based on twin Sharing)
|March 20 – 26, 2020||USD 4,599|
|April 17 – 23, 2020||USD 4,599|
|May 22 – 28, 2020||USD 4,599|
|June 19 -25, 2020||USD 4,599|
|1||ARRIVAL IN ICELAND|
Upon arrival at Reykjavik, meet your Tour Escort then proceed to hotel for check in.
|2||SNAEFELLSNES PENINSULA AND LAVA CAVE |
Have your breakfast inside the hotel. This morning we are introduced to the Icelandic sagas in the settlement center in Borgarnes. The Snaefellsnes Peninsula “the peninsula of the snowy mountain” juts out from Iceland’s west coast, like a long arm with a clenched fist at its tip, and in many ways a microcosm of the whole island. We travel around the Snaefellsnes Peninsula, through lava fields and along the ocean with many classic Icelandic photo opportunities. We visit the most popular sites at the national park where volcanic craters, lava flows, an ice cap, glaciated peaks, fjords, sandy beaches, and high cliffs shape its landscapes. This lava cave tour takes you 35 meters underground and about 200 meters into the lava cube called Vatnshellir. During the tour you reach two different sections of the cave by a long and narrow staircase. The upper section has great features and unique formations of lava statues curved on the sides of the lava tube. In the lower part of the lava cave you experience total quietness and even total darkness when your guide switches off the light. The total duration of the lava cave tour is approximately one hour. Overnight in the Grundarfjorour / Stykkisholmur area. Possible to view the Northern Lights during the evening as these are most often visible from the hotel directly.
|3||GOLDEN CIRCLE |
Have your breakfast inside the hotel. We see classic highlights today. We explore Gullfoss, the beautiful double “Golden Falls” and we walk through the active geothermal area of Geysir, where Strokkur “the churn” spouts up to 25 meters (70 feet) every five to seven minutes. A visit to the ancient Viking Parliament area and UNESCO world heritage site of Tingvellir National Park National Park tops the day off before travelling along the scenic shores of Hvalfjordur fjord. Overnight in South Iceland, Selfoss or proximity.
|4||GAME OF THRONES |
Have your breakfast inside the hotel. If you are a fan of the mythical Game of Thrones series, a drama as deep and dark as some of Iceland’s glacial lakes, you’ll love this tour that traces the footsteps of your favorite characters through the mysterious landscape of Iceland. The Game of Thrones tour takes you to some of the filming locations in Iceland where you’ll get to experience Icelandic nature just like the cast members: take in the majestic, sweeping views, feel the spray of the dancing waterfalls, capture the panoramas in the distance, and experience the stillness and solitude. Visit the stomping ground of the White Walkers and the trail of the Wildlings from North of the Wall at Tingvellir National Park and get to know the symbolic significance of the setting in context to the plot. Walk around the Settlement Era Viking Lodge in Pjorsardalur valley where elaborate scenes were shot and one of the most hair raising massacres of the series took place. Overnight in South Iceland, Selfoss or proximity.
|5||SOUTH COAST AND WATERFALLS |
Have your breakfast inside the hotel. On this tour you will journey through south Iceland that features many of Icelands most awe-inspiring destinations, including the iconic Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls, Dyrholaey promontory and Reynisfjara volcanic beach to name but a few. Travelling across the lush farmlands that cut between the coast and the mountain ranges and glaciers of the interior highlands you’ll enjoy breathtaking panoramic views, visit the main natural attractions and get to know the fascinating history of the region. Experience the top sights of south Iceland on this comprehensive tour and discover the amazing diversity in Iceland’s landscape. We will also visit the Solheimajokull glacier, where some of the scenes from Game of Thrones were shot. Overnight in South Iceland, Selfoss or proximity.
|6||SANDY COASTLINE AND WATERFALLS |
Have your breakfast inside the hotel. Along the coastline of the Reykjanes peninsula, visit the Seltun geothermal area near Krisuvik and to the Blue lagoon where you can relax and soak in the bluish warm waters before heading over to Reykajvik.
|7||DEPARTURE IN ICELAND |
Have your boxed breakfast from the reception. Early transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
- Roundtrip International Airfare via KL / TK
- KL 808 MNL AMS 2005 0700 (15.30H)
- FI 501 AMS KEF 1400 1510 (3.10H)
- FI 500 KEF AMS 0740 1150 (3.10H)
- KL 807 AMS MNL 2050 1920 (14.15H)
- 6 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Meals indicated in the itinerary (6B, 6D)
- Transfer, tours and admission fees indicated in the itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Free Travel Insurance (60 years old & below, except infant)
- Entrance fee in Vantshellir Cave, Eiriksstadir Museum & Iceland Erupts Museum
- Blue lagoon bath and towel
- USD 150 – Airline taxes(subject to change)
- PHP1620 – Philippine travel tax
- EUR2 per day – Mandatory tipping for driver
- EUR3 per day – Mandatory tipping for local escort
- EUR3 per day – Optional tipping for Licensed Tour Guide
- PHP2000 – Visa Processing Fees
- EUR60 – Visa Fees (SCHENGEN)
- Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meals
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- **Above rate is based on per person**
- USD 500 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Minimum of 20 full paying adults must travel together
- Surcharge shall be applied if less than 20 adults
- Minimum of 15 adults’ rate is USD4822 p/p (OCT, JAN-JUN ) | USD4511 p/p (DEC)
- Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Full Cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passenger must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passenger shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
- **TRIPLE, DOUBLE and NON-SMOKING room is subject for availability
Hurry book now!
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
LANDLINE: +63 2 75009027
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 961 1209410
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: