• Osaka Castle • Todaiji Temple • Nara Deer Park • Sushi Making School
• Fushimi Inari Shrine • Universal Studios Japan • Gotemba Premium Outlet
• Mt. Fuji • Oshino Ninja Village • Sensoji Temple • Nakamise Shopping Street • Tokyo Sky Tree • Tokyo Disney Resort
|April 4 – 11, 2020||April 11 – 18, 2020|
|April 8 – 15, 2020||May 9 – 16, 2020|
|1|| ITAMI ARRIVAL|
Upon arrival at Narita International Airport, pass through immigration and collect your luggage. After, proceed to arrival lobby and check in at JAL Domestic Counter for your Narita to Itami flight. Upon arrival at Itami airport, meet and greet our friendly tour guide. Check in at the hotel and enjoy your Bento Box Dinner.
|2||OSAKA – NARA – KYOTO – OSAKA |
Enjoy breakfast inside the hotel and depart for your Kyoto city tour. Proceed to OSAKA CASTLE for a short photo stop. Move to Nara and visit TODAIJI TEMPLE, this houses one of Japan’s largest bronze statues of Buddha. And just adjacent to the temple, continue to NARA DEER PARK with hundreds of freely roaming deer. Then drive to SUSHI MAKING SCHOOL. Today you will have an enjoyable experience of making your own lunch, Japan’s famous food – sushi. It’s fun and easy to understand. Proceed to FUSHIMI INARI SHRINE, the magical, seemingly unending path of over 1000 vermilion torii gates. Transfer back to Osaka and have dinner at a local restaurant.
|3||UNIVERSAL STUDIOS – OSAKA |
After breakfast inside the hotel, transfer to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN, the world’s greatest theme park inspired by blockbuster Hollywood Movies. It offers a full range of attractions to amaze its guest! Spend the rest of the day with your 1Day Unlimited Pass inside the amazing movie theme park. Lunch will be on your own arrangement. Dinner will be served at local restaurant then transfer to your hotel.
|4||OSAKA – SHINKANSEN TO MT. FUJI – KAWAGUCHIKO |
Have breakfast inside the hotel and depart for Mt. Fuji today (Send 1 big luggage to Tokyo for next day delivery, please prepare small bag for 1 night stay). Transfer to SHIN OSAKA STATION and take the Bullet Train up to Mt. Fuji area, have a relaxing ride of this Japan’s High Speed Train. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Move to GOTEMBA PREMIUM OUTLET and have free time shopping. Transfer to your hotel in Kawaguchiko and check in. Enjoy a Japanese style dinner while wearing Kimono and don’t miss to try the relaxing Onsen Bath!
|5|| KAWAGUCHIKO – MT. FUJI – TOKYO KUSHIRO |
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and check out. Move to the 5TH STATION OF MT. FUJI and enjoy the scenic view of this Japan’s famous landmark (if the weather did not permit visit Oshino Hakkai). Proceed to OSHINO NINJA VILLAGE, a ninja theme park where you will be able to appreciate a traditional garden in addition to an enjoyable and delicious Japanese lunch. Visit ASAKUSA KANNON TEMPLE and NAKAMISE SHOPPING STREET. Next, photstop at TOKYO SKY TREE, boasting a height of 634m making it the world’s highest stand alone communication tower. Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant. Transfer to Tokyo hotel and check in.
|6||TOKYO FREE DAY |
Have breakfast inside the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at your own leisure. (No service. No guide).
|7|| TOKYO DISNEY RESORT |
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and transfer to TOKYO DISNEY RESORT; it’s a famous theme park and vacation resort for the whole family. Experience a multitude of fun and excitement in this place where dreams come true with your 1Day Unlimited Pass. Please choose 1 only: Tokyo Disneyland a “Magic Kingdom” or Tokyo Disney Sea an “Ocean-Theme Park”, exclusive to Japan only. You can have fun, dine, shop to each theme park’s unique dining, entertainment, and a variety of shops. Lunch will be on your own arrangement. Dinner will be arranged at a local restaurant. Lastly, drive to your hotel.
|8||NARITA DEPARTURE |
After breakfast inside hotel check out and transfer to Narita Airport for your flight back to Manila. Lunch will be on your own arrangement.
Rate per Person
|Passenger||Rate per person|
|Child Half Twin||USD 2,238|
|Child With Bed||USD 2,238|
|Child No Bed||USD 1,888|
- Roundtrip International Airfare via PR/JL/NH
- JL746 MNL NRT 0950 1500
- JL3005 NRT ITM 1655 1815
- JL 741 NRT MNL 0920 1325
- 7 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Meals indicated in the itinerary (7B, 3L, 6D)
- Transfer, tours and admission fees indicated in the itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- 1 Souvenir per person
- Free Visa Processing Fees for PH passport holders
- Free Travel Insurance (60 years old & below, except infant)
- Free 1 Group Photo per family
- Free Wi-fi connection in the bus only
- USD 75 – Airline taxes (subject to change)
- PHP1620 – Philippine travel tax
- JPY 500 per day except for free day – Tipping for Driver and Guide (To be settled in Japan)
- Visa: GRATIS
- Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meals
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- **Above rate is based on per person**
- USD 200 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Minimum of 26 full paying adults must travel together
- Surcharge shall be applied if less than 26 adults
- Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Full Cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passenger must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passenger shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
- **CHD NO BED rate, applicable for 6 years old and below only
- **TRIPLE, DOUBLE and NON-SMOKING room is subject for availability
Hurry book now!
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
LANDLINE: +63 2 75009027
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 961 1209410
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: