– Komyozen-ji Temple – Dazaifu Tenmangu – Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine – Approach Road – Kamado Shrine – Kanzeon-ji Temple – Dazaifu Government Office Ruins
January – May 2020
|1||FUKUOKA ARRIVAL |
Upon arrival at Fukuoka Airport, meet your English Speaking Assistant who will accompany you up to the local train station or bus station. Transfer to Fukuoka using your IC Card. Check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free on your own leisure.
|2||DAZAIFU SHRINE & TEMPLE TOUR |
[Monday and Thursday Only]
After breakfast inside hotel, proceed to your full day walking tour. Be sure to be at the meeting point 10-15 minutes earlier. Start the tour at KOMYOZEN-JI TEMPLE, also known as the “moss temple” due to its celebrated garden. Then take a stroll through DAZAIFU TENMANGU, the shrine dedicated to the God of study, devotion, and warding off evil. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. Have stop at DAZAIFU TENMANGU SHRINE APPROACH ROAD and KAMADO SHRINE which is famous for housing a deity of matchmaking. Next proceed to KANZEON-JI TEMPLE and DAZAIFU GOVERNMENT OFFICE RUINS. Tour ends at Nishitetsu Fukuoka Station and transfer back to your hotel on own arrangement. The rest of the day is free on your own leisure.
[Monday, Thursday and Saturday]
After breakfast inside hotel, proceed to your full day tour via Seat in Coach. Be sure to be at the meeting point 10-15 minutes earlier. Start your tour by taking the YANAGAWA RIVER CRUISE. This river cruise takes visitors through the city’s canals. The tour will take you to various locations and thoroughly explore the town’s canals. For your lunch, indulge yourself in the taste of unagi seiro mushi, a dish that is beloved as a Yanagawa specialty. Next, proceed to YAME CENTRAL TEA GARDEN, a veritable green carpet of roughly 62 hectares. This vast tea garden spread across gentle slopes is the iconic symbol of Yame, one of Japan’s most profitable high-quality tea production regions. Visit NYOIRIN-JI TEMPLE, with an ancient, noble origin, founded by the great priest Gyoki Bosatsu in the Tenpyo era (year 729). In recent years, it has become known as the Frog Temple. Tour ends upon arrival at Hakata Station and transfer back to your hotel on own arrangement. The rest of the day is free on your own leisure.
Add On: ADT – USD 30.00 per person
CHD – USD 30.00 per person
[Tuesday and Friday only]
After breakfast inside hotel, proceed to your full day walking tour. Be sure to be at the meeting point 10-15 minutes earlier. Enjoy shopping for some souvenirs and tasty treats along the approach road to Tenmangu shrine. Take a stroll through DAZAIFU TENMANGU SHRINE, the shrine dedicated to the God of study, devotion, and warding off evil. Savor a Japanese-style set meal at a restaurant right by Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine’s main hall. Transfer to Yanagawa by local train and enjoy the YANAGAWA RIVER CRUISE. Enjoy a great adventure with beautiful scenery as you wrap your thoughts around the amazing wisdom held by our ancestors along with the stimulation of travel in Yanagawa. After arrival at Nishitetsu Fukuoka Station, participants will be guided to the Duty Free shop inside Fukuoka Mitsukoshi Department Store and the tour will end. Transfer back to your hotel on own arrangement. The rest of the day is free on your own leisure.
Add On: ADT – USD 25.00 per person
CHD – USD 15.00 per person
|3|| FREE DAY |
After breakfast inside hotel have free time on your own. Or you may avail optional tour with us.
|4||FUKUOKA – DEPARTURE |
After breakfast inside hotel, have free time on your own leisure. Transfer to Fukuoka Airport via local train or bus for your flight back to Manila.
Rate per Person
|Passenger||Rate per person|
|Child Half Twin||USD 958|
|Child With Bed||USD 958|
|Child No Bed||USD 888|
- Roundtrip International Airfare via Philippine Airlines
- PR 426 MNLFUK 0945 1430
- PR 425 FUKMNL 1530 1825
- Roundtrip Airport transfer via local train or bus using IC Card
- English Speaking Assistant on arrival only
- 3 Nights Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Dazaifu Shrine and Temple Walking Tour with Lunch based on seat in coach
- FREE Visa Processing Fee for PH Passport Holder Only
- USD 60 – Airline taxes (subject to change)
- PHP1620 – Philippine travel tax
- JPY 500 per day – Optional tipping for guide and driver (to be settle in Japan)
- Travel insurance
- Porterage fees
- Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meals
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- **Above rate is based on per person**
- Minimum of 2 full paying adults must travel together
- Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Full cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Standard check-in time 1400H / Standard check-out time 1100H
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passenger must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passenger shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
- **CHD NO BED rate, applicable for 6 years old and below only
- **TRIPLE, DOUBLE and NON-SMOKING room is subject for availability
- **Service of a Driver Guide is limited to pick up and drop off only. Please make sure to arrive on time at the meeting place.
Hurry book now!
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
LANDLINE: +63 2 75009027
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 961 1209410
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: