|March 6 – 9, 2020||April 24 – 27, 2020|
|March 20 – 23, 2020||May 15 – 18, 2020|
|April 3 – 6, 2020||May 22 – 25, 2020|
|Day 1||MANILA – DEPARTURE||Check in at NAIA, 3 hours before departure time.||–|
|Day 2||INCHEON – JEONJU||Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport, meet tour guide and have breakfast at a local restaurant. Transfer to Jeonju. Experience Jeonju Choco Pie making. Visit Jeonju Hanok Village and experience Hanbok wearing at Jeongdong Catholic Cathedral and try the local street foods. Visit Jeonju International Film Festival street and Gaeksa-gil Shopping District.||B/L/D|
|Day 3||JEONJU – GYEONGGI – SEOUL||After breakfast at the hotel, meet tour guide at hotel lobby. Enjoy free time at Everland Theme Park with Seasonal Flower Festival. Transfer to Seoul. Visit Dongdaemun Design Plaza and have free shopping time at Dongdaemun Fashion Market.||B/L/D|
|Day 4||SEOUL||After breakfast inside the hotel, meet tour guide at hotel lobby. Visit Gyeongbok Palace, National Folklore Museum and pass by The Presidential Blue House. Have free shopping time at Ginseng Outlet, Cosmetic Shop and Duty Free Shop. Photo Stop at N Seoul Tower and Lovelock. Have free shopping time at Myeongdong street and visit Myeongdong Cathedral.||B/L/D|
|Day 5||SEOUL – INCHEON DEPARTURE||After breakfast inside the hotel, meet tour guide at hotel lobby. Have free shopping time at Red Pine Tree Shop. Visit Gangnam Style Horse Dance Statue, SM Town Coex Artium, Starfield Coex Mall and Byeol Madang Library. Have free shopping time at Gimpo Hyundai Outlet. Transfer to Incheon International Airport via Korean Cookie Grocery and depart back to Manila.||B/L/-|
Rate per Person
From USD 628
- Roundtrip International Airfare via Jeju Air
- 7C 2306 MNL ICN 2310 0415+1
- 7C 2305 ICN MNL 1910 2220
- Airline and Airport Taxes
- Hand Carry of 10 Kgs & Check-in Baggage of 15 Kgs
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation at Local 4* hotel with daily breakfast
- Meals Specified in the itinerary (4B, 4L, 3D)
- Transfers, tours and admission fees based on itinerary
- 1 bottle of water/person/day
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Tipping for the Guide
- Travel Insurance up to 60 years old
- PHP 500 – Visa Processing Fee
- PHP 1620 – Philippine Travel Tax
- Beverages/Liquid Refreshments during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- Minimum 15 Adults must travel together
- Surcharge shall be applied if less than 15 adults
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond intended period of stay.
- Passenger shall be fully responsible to check the validity if his/her own travel documents.
- Passenger must shoulder any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- Rate is valid only for Philippine passport holders
- Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
- USD200 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Free travel insurance is valid only for 1-60 years old. Beyond this age is at passenger’s own expense.
- ***Mandatory visit at Ginseng (or Red Pine), Duty free shop, Cosmetic shop. Surcharge of USD100 p/p shall be applied if client refuse to visit. ***
Korea Visa Requirements
For full list of visa requirements click here.
Hurry book now!
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
LANDLINE: +63 2 75009027
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 961 1209410
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: