- July 26, 2020
- Oct 04, 2020
|Day 1 SINGAPORE (–/–/D)|
Singapore is a popular and well developed travel hub for the Asian region with an excellent cruise and tourism infrastructure. Visit Chinatown, Dempsey Hill and Tiong Bahru to explore the charming neighbourhoods where tradition meets modernity, and watch the fascinating skyline disappear from view as you sail away into the horizon.
|Day 2 PENANG, MALAYSIA (B/L/D)|
“Charm” was surely coined to describe Penang. Ramble through the Georgetown World Heritage Site by trishaw – maybe stop at a historic British fort or extravagant Chinese mansion? – before breaking for a pitstop at the irresistible Peranakan hawker stalls.
|Day 3 PHUKET, THAILAND (B/L/D)|
Phuket is the undisputed island jewel in Thailand’s crown. If you’re a tropical adventure seeker, dive aficianado, watersports enthusiast, food lover or cultural explorer, you won’t be able to resist its magnetism.
|Day 4 LANGKAWI, MALAYSIA (B/L/D)|
Langkawi reveals wonders from mountaintop to mangrove forest, limestone caves to coral reefs. Along the way, be enchanted by local legends of the mighty giants and lovelorn maidens who created this magical island.
|Day 5 PORT KLANG, MALAYSIA (B/L/D)|
Multiple melting pots are on the boil in Malaysia’s capital, with its futuristic architecture and colonial charm, hawker stalls and high fashion, awe-inspiring mosques and heart-racing amusement centres. The one constant is its incomparable Peranakan cuisine.
|Day 6 SINGAPORE (B/–/–)|
INSIDE STATEROOM or similar class.
- 5 nights accommodation (On-board the ship)
- Meals on board the ship on selected restaurants
- On-board world class entertainment
- Use of selected recreational facilities on-board
- USD95 – Taxes and Port Charges
- Gratuity fee (To be settled on board)
- SGD21 p/p/night (Inside to Balcony Deluxe)
- SGD26 p/p/night (Suite and above)
- Waived for INFANT (below 2 yrs old)
- Airfare and Land arrangement
- Shore excursion
- Travel insurance
- Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- **Above rate is based on per person**
- Rate is subject to change without prior notice.
- Cabin location is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Itinerary/Route is subject to change due to local condition
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Full cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passenger must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passenger shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
Hurry book now!
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
LANDLINE: +63 2 75009027
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 961 1209410
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: