April 12, 2020 – From USD942
|Day 1 SINGAPORE (–/–/D)|
The “Lion City” is roaring – from an iconic ferris wheel that scrapes the clouds to breathtaking botanical gardens and even its own island resort. Quaint shophouses, delectable street food stalls and a nighttime zoo safari all share space in this ever-evolving, dynamic city-state.
|Day 2 PULAU REDANG, MALAYSIA (B/L/D)|
Pulau Redang is increasingly the “must go” destination on every diver’s wish list. Snorkellers will discover spectacular sealife in the protected Marine Park while experienced divers can explore two submerged historic shipwrecks.
|Day 3 KO SAMUI, THAILAND (B/L/D)|
Keep a lookout – who knows when you might stumble upon a quaint temple, lumbering elephant or giant Buddha amidst the coconut groves, mountain forests, hidden waterfalls, and sublime beaches of this island gem in the Andaman Sea.
DEPART: 1800 (1700)
|Day 4 BANGKOK, THAILAND (B/L/D)|
Immerse yourself in mystical temples and ancient rituals, markets that float, rivers that meander, designer shops that dazzle and massages that mesmerise. All this, plus sensationally spicy cuisine, are yours in the kingdom’s capital.
|Day 5 AT SEA (B/L/D)|
|Day 6 SINGAPORE (B/L/–)|
INSIDE STATEROOM or similar class.
- 5 nights accommodation (On-board the ship)
- Meals on board the ship on selected restaurants
- On-board world class entertainment
- Use of selected recreational facilities on-board
- USD80 – Port Charges
- Mandatory Gratuities Fees (pay on-board)
- SGD21 p/p/night (Inside to Balcony Deluxe)
- SGD26 p/p/night (Suite and above)
- Waived for INFANT (below 2 yrs old)
- Airfare and Land arrangement
- Shore excursion
- Travel insurance
- Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- **Above rate is based on per person**
- Rate is subject to change without prior notice.
- Cabin location is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Itinerary/Route is subject to change due to local condition
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Full cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passenger must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passenger shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
Hurry book now!
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
LANDLINE: +63 2 75009027
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 961 1209410
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: