January 05, 2020
|Day 1 SINGAPORE (–/L/D)|
The “Lion City” is roaring – from an iconic ferris wheel that scrapes the clouds to breathtaking botanical gardens and even its own island resort. Quaint shophouses, delectable street food stalls and a nighttime zoo safari all share space in this ever-evolving, dynamic city-state.
|Day 2 PENANG, MALAYSIA (B/L/D)|
Penang – a world renowned exotic holiday destination – was known, once upon a time, as Pulau Pinang or the “Isle of the Betel Nut”. Listed as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site in 2008, this virgin paradise has no shortage of cultural sights and natural scenery.
|Day 3 LANGKAWI, MALAYSIA (B/L/D)|
Langkawi is an archipelago made up of 99 islands on Malaysia’s west coast. Surrounded by turquoise sea, the interior of the main island is a mixture of picturesque paddy fields and jungle-clad hills. If you’re intent on carting off duty-free alcohol, cigarettes and chocolate, then this is the place to be. Still, nature lovers will find the island just as agreeable as the shoreline is fringed by powder-fine sand and swaying coconut trees.
|Day 4 SINGAPORE (B/L/–)|
INSIDE STATEROOM or similar class.
- 3 nights accommodation (On-board the ship)
- Meals on board the ship on selected restaurants
- On-board world class entertainment
- Use of selected recreational facilities on-board
- USD62– Port Charges (Nov 2019 – Mar 2020 sailing)
- Mandatory Gratuities Fees (pay on-board)
- SGD21 p/p/night (Inside to Balcony Deluxe)
- SGD26 p/p/night (Suite and above)
- Waived for INFANT (below 2 yrs old)
- Airfare and Land arrangement
- Shore excursion
- Travel insurance
- Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- **Above rate is based on per person**
- Rate is subject to change without prior notice.
- Cabin location is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Itinerary/Route is subject to change due to local condition
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Full cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay
- Passenger must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passenger shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
Hurry book now!
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
LANDLINE: +63 2 75009027
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 961 1209410
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: