Travel Date: Nov 22-30, 2019
|Day 1 (Meals on Board | Dinner)|
Arrival at Moscow
CA180 22Nov MNL-PEK 0620 – 1100
CA 909 22Nov PEK-SVO 1345 – 1700
Arrival at Moscow. Transfer to hotel. Russian dinner at the restaurant. Check-in at the hotel
|Day 2 (B/L/D)|
* Panoramic Tour
Panoramic Tour ( Red Square, Alexandrovskiy garden with the tomb of the Unknown soldiers, Catherine the Great Grotto, the Kremlin walls, GUM Department Store, St. Basil’s Cathedral (outside), Lenin’s Mausoleum (outside).
* The ceremony of changing the guards.
* Metro tour (entrance)
* Kremlin (entrance)
* Russian lunch at the restaurant
* Vernisazh market with souvenirs
* Vodka museum (entrance) with vodka tasting and some snacks
* Illuminated Moscow +Arbat Street walking
|Day 3 (B/L/D)|
Transfer back to Airport SUI 1324 SVO-MMK
* Arrival in Murmansk + Transfer to Eco Home
* City tour: Alesha monument (20 min), Five Corners Square (15 min) – the northernmost McDonalds, ice sculptures if available, first nuclear-powered icebreaker Lenin museum outside (10min).
* Watching Northern Lights (subject to weather conditions)
|Day 4 (B/L/D)|
Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
* Selection of warm clothes and boots Deposit 100 USD per pax.
* Ice-fishing (snowmobiling in a sledge through the scenic forest, arrival at the lake fishing spot. Making ice-holes and fishing for perch).
* Russian dinner at the restaurant
* Russian folk dancing
| Day 5 (B/L/D) |
Buffet breakfast at the hotel
* Arctic Husky Park
* Husky sledding
* Snow Mobile Safari
* Visiting Reindeer in the wild
* Transfer to Choom: Visiting reenacted Ethnic Saami Settlement + Reindeer Feeding + Reindeer Sleigh + Husky Dog training session games + Fortune Telling + Dinner at “Aurora Borealis”
* Watching Northern Lights (Subject to weather condition)
* Karaoke Night
* Transfer to Azimut Hotel
| Day 6 (B/-/D) |
* Transfer to Airport Flight SU 6342 MMK – LED
* Arrival in St Petersburg
* Catherine Palace
* Check-in at the hotel
|Day 7 (B/L/D) |
* Buffet breakfast at the hotel
* Dvortsovaya Square with Alexander Pillar, Dvortsovaya Embankment
* Hermitage (entrance)
* Russian\International lunch at the restaurant
* Peter and Paul Fortress (entrance)
* St. Isaac’s Cathedral (entrance)
* Russian/International dinner
* Nevsky Street walking, Spilled Blood Cathedral (outside)
| Day 8 (B + Meals on Board)|
Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer to Airport. Flight from St. Petersburg to Moscow.
Then Flight to Moscow Connecting Manila.
| Day 9 (Meals on Board)|
Lay over before arrival in Manila.
Arrival in Manila.
- All International and Domestic (Russia) Flights
- 2 Nights Moscow
- 2 Nights St. Petersburg
- 3 Nights Murmansk
- Full board meals (upgraded)
- 4-star Hotel Accommodations daily Breakfast
- Full Jam-packed tours (MUST SEE)
- All Entrances, All Tours, Paid Activities
- English Speaking Tour
- Visa (Regular P8000 (15days) | Expedite P12,000 (7days))
- Insurance Valid for Russia
- Tipping $10/pax/day
Term and Conditions
• Deposit non-refundable $1,000
• Full payment upon release of visa
• Tour itinerary may change depending on the ground situation
• Minimum of 30 passengers
• The Travel Agent has the right to cancel or Reschedule the tour if group fall below otherwise a supplement will be applied
• Penalties apply for any CANCELLATION, AMMENDMENT requested by the PASSENGER
- Original Valid Passport
- One passport-sized photo
- All other requirements will be provided by the tour operator
VISA IS ALMOST GUARANTEED!
Rate per Person
|Minimum of 30 persons||USD 3,288|
|Minimum of 25 persons||USD 3,388|
|Minimum of 20 persons||USD 3,488|
|Minimum of 15 persons||USD 3,688|
|Minimum of 10 persons||USD 3,988|
How to Book
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 961 1209410
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: