HOME PORT : Keelung Taiwan
Keelung Taiwan – Miyakojima/Ishigaki/Yonaguni Japan – Keelung Taiwan
- Sep 22, 2019
- Sep 29, 2019
- Oct 06, 2019
- Oct 13, 2019
- Oct 20, 2019
Rate per Person
KEELUNG, TAIWAN (–/–/D)
Located along the rugged northeast coast, the port city of Keelung is also the centre of Northern Taiwan’s fishing industry. From its aboriginal origins to periods of Spanish, Dutch, Qing Dynasty and Japanese rule, Keelung is steeped in rich history.
CHECK IN TIME: 1300H – 1500H
MIYAKOJIMA, JAPAN (B/L/D)
Miyakojima, also known as Miyako Island, is Okinawa’s fourth largest island and known for its lovely beaches and excellent coral reefs. The island’s tropical climate make it a popular year-round destination. The island is densely planted with sugar cane fields.
ARRIVAL: 0800H (0900H)
DEPARTURE: 1700H (1800H)
ISHIGAKI, JAPAN (B/L/D)
Ishigaki is a city on Japan’s Ishigaki Island and a jumping-off point for beaches and coral reefs. Near the port, the Misakichō district is home to the covered Euglena Mall. The Yaeyama Museum chronicles the history of Ishigaki and the other Yaeyama Islands. Connecting to a small island park, the Southern Gate Bridge offers views over the coastline. East of the city is Maezato Beach, a popular water sports hub.
ARRIVAL: 0600H (0700H)
DEPARTURE: 1500H (1600H)
NAHA, JAPAN (B/L/D)
Once a thriving port city and the prosperous capital of the Ryukyu Kingdom, Naha retains much of its original energy and bustle. Today, the city is the cultural and economic hub of Okinawa, and is also an important transportation hub.
ARRIVAL: 0700 (0800)
DEPARTURE: 1700 (1800)
| Day 4|
KEELUNG, TAIWAN (B/–/–)
INSIDE STATEROOM or similar class
- 3 nights accommodation (On-board the ship)
- Meals on board the ship on selected restaurants
- On-board world class entertainment
- Use of selected recreational facilities on-board
- USD92 – Port Charges (Myk – Nah)
- USD82 – Port Charges (Ish – Nah)
- Mandatory Gratuities Fees (pay on-board)
- NTD420 p/p/night (Inside to Balcony Deluxe)
- NTD530 p/p/night (Suite and above)
- Waived for INFANT (below 2 yrs old)
- Airfare and Land Transfers
- Land Accommodation
- Shore excursion
- Travel insurance
- Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- **Above rate is based on per person**
- Rate is subject to change without prior notice.
- Cabin location is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Itinerary/Route is subject to change due to local condition.
- Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only.
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders.
- Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation.
- Full cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization.
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay.
- Passenger must check the validity of his/her own travel documents. Passenger shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
How to book
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 961 1209410
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: