|1||Manila / Dubai
Guests own check-in at NAIA Terminal 3, three hours before the flight via 5J14 1610/2145 with hot meal on board, arrive at Dubai International Airport, meet by representative and transfer to hotel for check-in
|(Meal on Board)|
|2||Dubai City Tour/Desert Safari
After hotel breakfast, visit Dubai popular sightseeing sights, Photo stop at Zabeel Palace, Visit Dubai Museum, Abra Ride,Pass by Dubai Creek and Bastakiya ,Visit to Spice and Gold Souk, Photo Stop at Jumeriah Public Beach for Photo shoot of Burj Al Arab. Buffet lunch and back to hotel to freshen up, afternoon desert safari with BBQ buffet dinner, tour includes Dune drive, Camel ride, Henna Painting, Arabic costume photo taking, Sheesha, Belly Dancing and Tanoura Dance and refreshing drinks, back to hotel.
|3||Dubai Frame / Burj Khalifa
After hotel breakfast, pick up for Dubai Frame, can gaze out upon every aspect of the city from a height of 150m. From Deira’s old town and the sparkling waters of the Arabian Gulf to the vast dunes of the Arabian desert and the high rises of Dubai Marina, the entirety of Dubai will be spread out and visible from the Frame’s 360-degree vantage point. Later Proceed for lunch at a local restaurant- International Buffet.
Later visit Burj Khalifa, the world’s biggest manmade free-standing structure and no trip to Dubai is complete without soaking in the might of this magnificent structure. The Dubai Fountain is the world’s second largest choreographed fountain system set on the 30-acre manmade Burj Khalifa Lake, at the center of the Downtown Dubai development in Dubai, United Arab. After dinner drop back to Hotel
|4||Abu Dhabi/Ferrari World
After hotel breakfast, pick up and proceed to Abu Dhabi city tour, photo stop at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque; drive by Al Bateen District, Photo stop at Marina café (where you can admire the skyline) and pass by Abu Dhabi Corniche
(DRESS CODE Ladies: Long Sleeves (not transparent & no 3/4 sleeves), Long pants (skinny jeans and tights not allowed), Scarf for the head ; Men: T-shirt and long pant)
lunch, then afternoon proceed to Ferrari world with standard entrance ticket to enjoy the rides (entrance ticker includes all rides except two Simulator rides and Go Carting in Ferrari Theme park for which you have to pay extra) 1800 pick-up for dinner then back to hotel.
After hotel breakfast, check-out & free for leisure. Lunch at Local Restaurant – International Buffet, then proceed to visit Dubai Parks a newly opened Entertainment which consists of 3 theme park, you need to choose ONE (1) between these 3 attractions- Bollywood, LEGOLAND and Motion Gate. After dinner, transfer to airport with flight via 5J15 2320/1220+1
- Round trip airfare via Cebu Pacific with hot meal on board Manila to Dubai only!
- Airline taxes, PH tax, 20KG luggage, Terminal Fee
- 4 nights hotel accommodation base on twin or triple sharing
- Copthorne Deira Hotel 4* or similar
- 4 breakfast, 4 lunch & 4 dinner at local restaurants
- 1 bottle of water per person per day during tour
- Tours and transfer as per itinerary with English speaking guide
- Admission fee included as per itinerary
- Tipping to guide and driver
- FREE!!! Group insurance for 6 to 70 years of age
- FREE!!! Pocket WIFI per family
- Visa processing fee: FREE!!!
- Incidental charges such as drinks during meals, mini bar consumptions, telephone calls
- Other cost not stated in the inclusions
Adult/Child (Twin/Triple): PHP 85,888 per person
Child with Bed: PHP 78,888 per person
Single Supplement: PHP 15,888 per person
- December 25 – 29, 2019
- A non-refundable deposit of PHP 27,000 per person will be charge to guarantee the room and seats, 50% 2 months prior to departure and full payment upon release
of visa or 1 month prior to departure whichever comes first
- Minimum of 2 persons travelling together.
- Visa processing cut off is 3 weeks prior to departure.
- Itinerary, hotel & meals are still subject to change depending on the local traffic condition or situation
- Bring and wear appropriate attire
- Group departure based on a minimum of 25 persons
- Foreign Passport surcharge : PHP 1,620/PAX
How to book
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 961 1209410
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: