2.5-hour walking tour through central Yangon , City Hall, the High Court and the former Burma Railways Company , Shwedagon Pagoda , O/N Stay at Hotel
|2||Yangon – Bagan by AM flight
Flight to Bagan (Nyaung Oo), Shwezigon Pagoda, Gubyaukgyi, a cave temple at Wetkyi-Inn Village, Ananda Temple, Thatbyinnyu , O/N Stay at Bagan
|3||Bagan – Mandalay & Mandalay Sightseeing
Fly north to Mandalay, Amarapura, Mahagandayon monastery, Mahamuni Pogada, Kuthodaw Pagoda, Shwenandaw Monastery, Mandalay Hill, O/N Stay at Hotel
|4||Mandalay – Ava – Sagaing – Mandalay
Visit BagayaKyaung, Maha Aungmye Bonzan monastery, drive to Sagaing, Sagaing Hill, Swan OoPon Nya Shin and U Min ThoneSae, U Bein Bridge, O/N Stay at Mandalay
|5||Mandalay – Heho & Red Mountain – Inle Lake
transfer to Mandalay Airport for a flight to Heho,the gateway village to Inle Lake,stop at the wooden Shwe Yan Pyay Monastery ,stop in Nyaung Shwe for a short walk around town ,Visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda,stop at the weaving village of Inpawkhone and a cheroot factory, O/N Stay at Inle Lake
|6||Inle Lake – Indein – Inle Lake
Visit the lake’s morning market (Note: market is daily except on dark moon day and full moon day) , continue down a small canal leading to Indein , Overnight on Inle Lake
|7||Heho – Yangon & Yangon Sightseeing
Drive to the Heho Airport for the flight to Yangon , visit Bogyoke Market (Note: closed on Mondays and public holidays) , Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda,Kandawgyi Lake and the Karaweik Hall , O/N Stay at Hotel
|8||Yangon International Departure
Transfer to Yangon International airport
- 07 Nights accommodation with sharing Twin/Double basic
- Standard meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Private transfer and transportation on tour
- Single entrance fees as in the itinerary
- Sightseeing with local experience English/ Mandarin speaking guide
- Mineral water with 2 bottles of 500ml/ tour day/ pax
- Domestic Flights (Yangon – Bagan – Mandalay – Heho – Yangon)
- Open Truck Services Up & Down at Golden Rock Pagoda sharing with the people
- Private Boat Services for Inle Lake excursion
- Horse cart & ferry boat services in Ava
- International flights
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance (Please make sure that you buy insurance for your clients before they travel oversea)
- Entry Visa
- Drink & Beverage in meals
- Compulsory TIPPING for local guide and van driver
- Other services not mentioned above
|Hotel Category||Hotels||2 Pax||3-5 Pax||6-9 Pax||Single Supplement|
Child = Below 11 years
Child with Bed = No Discount (2A +1C)
Child No Bed = 25% Discount of Adult (2A +1C)
Child Half-Twin = Adult 100% (1A + 1C)
Infant = Below 2 years
Infant = Free of Charge
- Minimum of 2 persons to avail the rate above. Single Traveller not allowed.
- Rates not applicable on Black out. Peak Season Surcharge may apply when applicable.
- Rates valid for Philippine Passport holders. Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders.
- There will be Christmas compulsory dinner at 24th December night and New Year Gala dinner at 31st December night. The rate will be applicable depending on the hotel.
- Above High season rate is not included Myanmar Thingyan Holiday period in April.
- All transfers & tours are based on Private basis.
- Pick up time for hotel to airport transfer is 2.5-3 hours prior to flight departure time, depending on location of hotel.
- Book and buy basis. Full Payment required to confirm booking.
- Cash Deposit thru BDO or BPI. Credit card payment via PayPal available upon request and subject to surcharge.
- Any cancellation or amendments upon finalization, a 100% cancellation charges will be imposed.
- The above package rates are applicable for FIT bookings ONLY. To request for Group booking, please send us an email.
- Rates are valid till September 30, 2019 and are subject to change without prior notice.
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 928 4162028
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply fill up the form below: