An approximately four hours tour exploring the small town of Coron. It gives you an option to learn about the history, dialect, landmarks, people and culture of this place.
By trekking in Mt. Tapyas View Deck you will see the beautiful view of Coron Town and Bay. And dip in the most relaxing Maquinit Hot spring
The tour starts by picking you at your Hotel way to our first stop:
- SOUVENIR SHOP – It is the biggest souvenir shop in Coron where you can buy unique souvenir items that made by local people.
- LUALHATI PARK – Our very own bay walk where you can enjoy the inspiring beauty of scenic coastline.
- MT. TAPYAS VIEW DECK – Experience the more or less 700 step of the mountain and captivate the panoramic view of Coron Town and the beautiful sunset scenery.
- LANDMARKS – Learn its history and significance. Learn from your guide the people, culture and history of Coron.
- CASHEW HARVEST – Visit the cashew factory and learn how they made and preserved the cashew as souvenir items.
- MAQUINIT HOT SPRING – Take a dip in a natural saltwater hot spring located inside mangrove forest and shore. It gives healthy benefits to our body.
- Licensed tour guide
- Air-conditioned van
- All permits and entrance fees
- Beach towel
- Souvenir items
- Food and beverages
- Easy trekking
- Picture taking
- Souvenir shopping
- Hot spring dip
Hotel Pick up and Schedule
Pick up time are approximate. Please be waiting in your
hotel lobby 30 minutes prior to given departure time.
Pick up time: 3:30pm- 4:00pm
End of Tour: 8:00pm
Duration of Tour: 4 hours
Rates per person
|Based on group size||Rate per person |
in Philippine Peso
Rate per Person in Philippine Peso: P650
- Two (2) years old and below: Free of Charge
- Three (3) to five (5) years old fifty percent (50%) of charge.
- Six (6) years old and above are considered adult rate.
For inquiries or other concerns, you may get in touch with us through any of the following:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or
simply drop us a note below: