7 days from Edinburgh to Glasgow
Land Arrangement Only
Experience the magic and mystery of the breathtaking land called Scotland as you discover its sweeping beauty. From the rocky hills of Edinburgh to the Highland resort of Pitlochry, through the awe inspiring lake country to Glasgow, get acquainted with its rugged castles, character, and hearty cuisine to see why Scotland will take your breath away.
Arrive in Edinburgh
For Auld Lang Syne, My Dear
Start your holiday in the vibrant Scottish capital. After checking into your hotel, grab your CosmosGO app and start
Castle Views Fit for a King
The day is yours to explore all that Edinburgh has to offer. Explore on your own, or join us for an optional morning city sightseeing tour with a local guide for a visit to Edinburgh’s Old Town, the New Town, and the castle to see Scotland’s Crown Jewels. The views over the city are unparalleled.
|3||Edinburgh → St. Andrews → Pitlochry
Home of Golf and Highland History
From Edinburgh, we head to St. Andrews, a vibrant, bustling hub of colour with an eclectic mix of independent art galleries. While at the home of golf, look for the 18th hole of the world’s most famous golf course. Later, we travel on to the Highland resort of Pitlochry, where you will spend the next two nights.
In the heart of Scotland, Pitlochry is famous for its hospitality, sparkling air, beautiful scenery, and lots to see and do. The town is a bustling resort, welcoming visitors for over 170 years, and rich with Victorian Scottish Baronial architecture. Here, discover the mystical side of Scotland. Standing stones, stone circles and ancient sites, including the famous Dunfallandy Stone, are an easy walk from the town centre.
|5||Pitlochry → The Trossachs → Loch Lomond → Glasgow
Poetry in Motion
The poet Sir Walter Scott described Perthshire as “the fairest portion of the northern kingdom.” As you move through its serene glens, lush forests, and rushing rivers, it’s easy to see why. Follow the Tay upriver to the loch and admire the gorgeous scenery before you enter The Trossachs National Park. Enjoy the breathtaking views at the “Bonnie Banks” of Loch Lomond on your way to Glasgow. Before checking
Artful City Adventures
Grab your CosmosGO app and set out to explore this vibrant and dynamic city your way. With more than 20 museums and art galleries, there’s no shortage of artistic surprises. How about some retail therapy? Don’t miss the “Style Mile” with its high street stores, independent boutiques and vintage fashion shops. If so inclined, indulge in a Scottish whisky and a sumptuous meal in Merchant City. You’re also welcome to join us on an optional excursion as a finale to your Scottish adventure. MyACCOUNT makes it easy to reserve your spot.
Your Scottish holiday ends this morning. (B)
- Free Time to Explore in Edinburgh, St. Andrews, Pitlochry, Glasgow; Orientation Drive in Edinburgh, Glasgow
- Transportation: Touring by private, first-class, air conditioned motorcoach with Wi-Fi.
- Hotels: Listed below or equivalent. Rooms with private bath or shower, hotel and city taxes, required local taxes any mandatory service and resort fees.
- Edinburgh: Novotel Edinburgh Park (F)
- Pitlrochy: Fisher’s Hotel (ST)
- Glasgow: Mercure Glasgow City Centre (F)
- Meals: Buffet breakfasts (B) daily
- Professional Tour Director
- Download the app for daily itineraries, hotel details, and suggestions for restaurants, entertainment and sightseeing.
- My ACCOUNT
- Personalize your tour with hand-selected excursions available for purchase.
- International roundtrip airfare (available upon request)
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Schengen Visa (assistance available upon request)
- Travel Insurance (available upon request)
- Additional excursions
- Optional Gratuity for Guide & Driver US$10/person/day
- Personal Expenses
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
Available Dates / Rate Per Person
Rate Per Person
|Apr 28 – May 4, 2019||$899|
|May 5 – 11, 2019||$999|
|May 12 – 18, 2019|
|May 19 – 25, 2019|
|Jun 2 – 8, 2019|
|Jun 9 – 15, 2019|
|Jul 23 – 29, 2019|
|Jun 30 – Jul 6, 2019|
|Jul 21 – 27, 2019|
|Jul 28 – Aug 3, 2019|
|Sep 1 – 7, 2019|
|Sep 15 – 21, 2019|
|Sep 29 – Oct 5, 2019|
|Oct 13 – 19, 2019||$899|
- Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.
- Single room supplement: $240; no triple room reduction.
- Extra nights per person in Edinburgh:
- in single room $169-$206,
- in twin $100-$138,
- in triple $96-$134
- Extra nights per person in Glasgow:
- in single room $143-$147,
- in twin $75-$79,
- in triple $71-$75
To book or for inquiries, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
PM us in our Facebook page: m.me/LARELEKAtravelandtours
or simply drop us a note below: