7 days from Limerick to Dublin
Land Arrangement Only
Why is Ireland such a special place in the hearts and minds of travellers? Sure and begorrah, the answer is the stuff of Irish legend and lore. From Limerick to Killarney to Dublin—take plenty of free time to connect with Ireland at your own pace. Choose optional excursions on MyACCOUNT to help you explore the Emerald Isle, with your Tour Director‘s tips and your CosmosGO app keeping you on the right path to find that wee bit of Irish in us all. May the road rise to meet you and the wind be always at your back.
Arrive in Limerick, Ireland
There once was a traveller from…
Welcome to Ireland! The first day of your adventure gives you time to explore the lively city of Limerick, known for its warmth, authentic Irish personality, and lifting Limerick poems. Your Tour Director is available in the afternoon with free-time suggestions to point you in the right direction.
New Adventures on the Old Sod
Limerick is an ideal walking city and easy to navigate, particularly with your CosmosGO app in-hand. Among the
|3||Limerick → Adare → Killarney
Irish Beauty, Killarney, and Kerry
We’ll venture from Limerick to Adare, renowned as one of Ireland’s prettiest towns. Set off on its main street, punctuated with beautiful stone buildings, thatched cottages, medieval ruins, and a picturesque village park. Take time for a morning coffee and freshly-baked scones before continuing to Killarney, the popular resort town in County Kerry
The Town in the Park
Known for enthusiastic and welcoming people, this vibrant “Town in the Park” is a very special place to discover. Enjoy free time to browse through the shops and boutiques, or take a relaxing stroll in Killarney National Park. Log on to MyACCOUNT to pre-purchase your spot on an optional excursion to explore the best of Killarney.
|5||Killarney → Blarney → Dublin
Kiss the Stone of Eloquence
Experience the scenic splendour of the Kerry Mountains on the way to County Cork. Stop in Blarney, famous for its “Stone of Eloquence”— promising the “Gift of Gab” for all who kiss the Blarney Stone. Share your photos with family and friends back home on the CosmosGO app! Next, travel to Dublin, Ireland’s capital.
In Dublin’s Fair City…
This morning, join your Tour Director for an orientation drive through statue-lined O’Connell Street, elegant Georgian squares, past St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Oscar Wilde’s Trinity
Your Irish holiday ends this morning. (B)
- Free Time to Explore in Limerick, Adare, Killarney, Blarney, Dublin; Orientation Drive in Dublin; Drive along Ring of Kerry
- Transportation: Touring by private, first-class, air conditioned motorcoach with Wi-Fi.
- Hotels: Listed below or equivalent. Rooms with private bath or shower, hotel and city taxes, required local taxes any mandatory service and resort fees.
- Limerick: Limerick City Hotel (F)
- Killarney: Killarney Court (F)
- Dublin: The Bonnington (F)
- Meals: Buffet breakfasts (B) daily
- Professional Tour Director
- Download the app for daily itineraries, hotel details, and suggestions for restaurants, entertainment and sightseeing.
- My ACCOUNT
- Personalize your tour with hand-selected excursions available for purchase.
- International roundtrip airfare (available upon request)
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Schengen Visa (assistance available upon request)
- Travel Insurance (available upon request)
- Additional excursions
- Optional Gratuity for Guide & Driver US$10/person/day
- Personal Expenses
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
Available Dates / Rate Per Person
Rate Per Person
|Apr 28 – May 4, 2019||$849|
|May 5 – 11, 2019||$949|
|May 19 – 25, 2019|
|Jun 2 – 8, 2019|
|Jun 16 – 22, 2019|
|Jun 23 – 29, 2019|
|Jul 21 – 27, 2019|
|Jul 28 – Aug 3, 2019|
|Sep 1 – Sep 7, 2019|
|Sep 8 – 14, 2019|
|Sep 15 – 21, 2019|
|Sep 22 – 28, 2019|
|Sep 29 – Oct 5, 2019|
|Oct 6 – 12, 2019|
|Oct 13 – 19, 2019||$849|
- Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.
- Single room supplement: $220; no triple room reduction.
- Extra nights per person in Limerick:
- in single room $118,
- in twin $66,
- in triple $63
- Extra nights per person in Dublin:
- in single room $132-$144,
- in twin $86-$97,
- in triple $81-$92.
To book or for inquiries, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
PM us in our Facebook page: m.me/LARELEKAtravelandtours
or simply drop us a note below: