7 days from London to London
Land Arrangement Only
“This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.” Shakespeare might have had an adventure like this in mind when he wrote these words.
Explore London, Oxford, Bristol, Liverpool and Stratford-upon-Avon to discover England’s legends and lore through ample free time and CosmosGO.
Arrive in London, England
Legendary author Virginia Woolf wrote that “to walk alone in London is the greatest rest.” Your CosmosGO app will guide you to London’s most famous landmarks: Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament with Big Ben, the London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and the Tower of London. Later in the afternoon meet your Tour Director
|2||London → Oxford → Cotswolds → Bristol
Dreaming Spires and Dreamy Cottages
Artists and Architects—Known and Unknown
We’re onto Bristol, snug in the hills of South West England. This charming town has a distinct identity as a mecca for artists, scientists, and architects who come here to seek inspiration. Throughout the city, you’ll find the street artworks of world-famous artist Banksy—make it a point to find his
|4||Bristol → Shrewsbury → Liverpool
Tea Time and Time for Shopping
Today we leave the banks of the River Avon and drive to Shrewsbury, a charming medieval market town in the glorious English countryside. Here you’ll have time to explore its quaint streets and shops, with discovery literally around every corner. Enjoy a coffee or a bite to eat in one of the many little restaurants before we continue our adventure onto Liverpool, your destination for the next two nights.
Strawberry Fields Forever
Think of Liverpool and you immediately think of The Beatles. Their legacy is alive and well in this harbour town. Situated on the bank of the Mersey estuary, the city has one of the largest harbours in the world and remains a major port for transatlantic shipping. As former European City of Culture, it also boasts an impressive art scene, with more museums and
|6||Liverpool → Stratford-upon-Avon → London
The Bard of Avon and the London Stage
The last leg of your journey takes you to Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon. You’ll experience its 800-year-old history first-hand, and see that time has stood still. Then it is back to London. This evening we invite you to celebrate your journey with an optional Shownight excursion—after dinner at a stylish restaurant, sit back in your premium seat and enjoy a world-renowned West End show.
Your England holiday ends this morning. (B)
- Free Time to Explore in London, Oxford, Tetbury, Bristol, Shrewsbury, Liverpool and Stratford-upon-Avon; Walking Tour in Oxford; Drive through the Cotswolds
- Transportation: Touring by private, first-class, air conditioned motorcoach with Wi-Fi.
- Hotels: Listed below or equivalent. Rooms with private bath or shower, hotel and city taxes, required local taxes any mandatory service and resort fees.
- London: Novotel London West (F),
- Bristol: Ibis Bristol Centre (F),
- Liverpool: Holiday Inn Express Albert Dock (F)
- Meals: Buffet breakfasts (B) daily
- Professional Tour Director
- Download the app for daily itineraries, hotel details, and suggestions for restaurants, entertainment and sightseeing.
- My ACCOUNT
- Personalize your tour with hand-selected excursions available for purchase.
- International roundtrip airfare (available upon request)
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Schengen Visa (assistance available upon request)
- Travel Insurance (available upon request)
- Additional excursions
- Optional Gratuity for Guide & Driver US$10/person/day
- Personal Expenses
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
Available Dates / Rate Per Person
Rate Per Person
|Apr 27 – May 3, 2019||$899|
|May 4 – 10, 2019||$999|
|May 11 – 17, 2019|
|May 18 – 24, 2019|
|Jun 1 – 7, 2019|
|Jun 15 – 21, 2019|
|Jun 29 – Jul 5, 2019|
|Jul 13 – 19, 2019|
|Jul 27 – Aug 2, 2019|
|Aug 10 – 16, 2019|
|Aug 31 – Sep 6, 2019|
|Sep 7 – 13, 2019|
|Oct 5 – 11, 2019|
|Oct 12 – 18, 2019||$899|
- Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.
- Single room supplement: $320; no triple room reduction.
- Extra nights per person in London:
- in single room $147-$208,
- in twin $90-$137,
- in triple $64-$113
To book or for inquiries, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
PM us in our Facebook page: m.me/LARELEKAtravelandtours
or simply drop us a note below: