Veneto to Vienna Explorer
8 Days from Treviso to Vienna
Land Arrangement Only
Travel from Italy’s prosecco region to the mountains of Austria to experience Northern Italy’s stunning Veneto region the classic canals of Venice, and breathtaking Alpine landscapes. Choose countless ways to explore the favourite destinations of Italy and
Austria with help from your CosmosGO app, Tour Director, and easy reservations on MyACCOUNT.
Arrive in Treviso, Italy
Charming Italian Character
Your adventure begins in Treviso, a charming, off-the-beaten-path town. If you arrive early, take a walk in the old town centre, with its canals, medieval walls, and arcades. Tap on your CosmosGO app for local spots to dine, and rely on your Tour Director for free time suggestions.
|2||Treviso or Venice
Your tour now takes you to the heart of the Prosecco wine region in Treviso, that typifies the small north Italian town with its traditions and beauty. With Venice just a 45-minute train trip away, your round-trip train ticket is complimentary to and from Venice Santa Lucia Station. You can choose to spend as much time as you wish in Venice exploring or enjoy a romantic evening before returning to Treviso for the night.
|3||Treviso → Villach, Austria
Italian Arts and the Austrian Alps
Before crossing the border into Austria, we’ll stop in San Daniele del Friuli, where you may opt to taste the delicious San Daniele ham and see how this local specialty is produced. You’ll have time to explore with a stroll to soak up the charm of the village, including the Renaissance art in the Sant’Antonio Abate church. You’ll see why its frescoed chapel is called the “Sistine Chapel of Friuli.” Later, we cross the Alps into Carinthia and arrive in Villach, a picturesque Austrian mountain town surrounded by shimmering lakes.
|4||Villach → Salzburg
The Drava River and Birds of Prey
This morning is a perfect chance to explore Villach’s Drava River trail with a jog, walk, or bike rental. Or take a more laid-back approach on an optional visit to lofty Landskron Castle to see a fascinating falconry exhibition. Later, we depart for Salzburg. Your Tour Director is sure to have helpful tips for exploring Mozart’s birthplace!
A Musical Storybook Setting
Salzburg’s storybook city centre is full of surprises. Its baroque churches, palaces and castles, narrow streets and hidden courtyards are all protected as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Of course, music plays a big role in the city’s fame, not only as the birthplace of Mozart, but also as the film setting of the beloved The Sound of Music. As you explore the town centre, don’t forget to stop at a Konditorei (pastry shop) to sample Salzburg’s famous marzipan pralines. Optional excursions are easy to schedule with MyACCOUNT.
|6||Salzburg → Krems → Vienna
Vienna Waltzes along the Blue Danube
On the way to waltzing Vienna, stretch your legs with a scenic walk along the banks of the Danube from Mauternan der Donau to Krems. It’s just a fraction of the 112-mile-long Wachau World Heritage Trail that links the 13 municipalities of the Wachau Valley. Later, take time to relax as we head to the captivating capital city of Austria.
The City of Music, Museums, and Marvellous Sweets
Vienna is a fascinating city. Under the grandeur of its baroque beauty hides the buzzing life of a capital and university city. Discover the blend of old and new Vienna by taking in many museums, contemporary art galleries, or a traditional coffee shop to sample a Sachertorte. Your Tour Director can share lots of suggestions, but you’re free to decide how to enjoy your time in Vienna your way!
Your adventure ends in Vienna this morning.
- Free Time to Explore in Treviso, Venice, Villach, Salzburg, Vienna; Guided Walk Krems-Mautern a.d. Donau
- Transportation: Touring by private, first-class, air conditioned motorcoach with Wi-Fi. Venice by train from Treviso.
- Hotels: Listed below or equivalent. Rooms with private bath or shower, hotel and city taxes, required local taxes any mandatory service and resort fees.
- Treviso: B&B Treviso (ST)
- Villach: Hotel City (ST)
- Salzburg: Austria Trend
- Salzburg West (ST)
- Vienna: Jufa Wien City (ST)
- Meals: Buffet breakfasts (B) daily
- Professional Tour Director
- Download the app for daily itineraries, hotel details, and suggestions for restaurants, entertainment and sightseeing.
- My ACCOUNT
- Personalize your tour with hand-selected excursions available for purchase.
- International roundtrip airfare (available upon request)
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Schengen Visa (assistance available upon request)
- Travel Insurance (available upon request)
- Additional excursions
- Optional Gratuity for Guide & Driver US$10/person/day
- Personal Expenses
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
Available Dates / Rate Per Person
Rate Per Person
|Apr 28 – May 5, 2019||$899|
|May 12 – 19, 2019||$999|
|May 19 – 26, 2019|
|Jun 9 – 16, 2019|
|Jun 16 – 23, 2019|
|Jun 23 – 30, 2019|
|Jun 30 – Jul 7, 2019|
|Sep 15 – 22, 2019|
|Sep 22 – 29, 2019|
|Sep 29 – Oct 6, 2019|
|Oct 6 – 13, 2019|
|Oct 20 – 27, 2019||$899|
- Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.
- Single room supplement: $280; no triple room reduction.
- Extra nights per person in Treviso:
- in single room $89,
- in twin $55,
- in triple $50
- Extra nights per person in Vienna:
- in single room $120-$121,
- in twin $65-$68,
- in triple $62-$64
To book or for inquiries, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
PM us in our Facebook page: m.me/LARELEKAtravelandtours
or simply drop us a note below: