Northern Italy Explorer
8 Days from Milan to Treviso
Land Arrangement Only
Spend a week travelling with us in Northern Italy, and let the landscape, art, food, and wine transform you into an honourary Italian. Discover some of Italy’s most charming and iconic destinations, including Milan, Parma, Bologna, and Verona. You may explore as you wish—from active excursions, to gazing upon classic masterpieces, to full foodie
experiences. So do as the Italians do… at your own pace to soak up the culture like a Northern Italy Explorer.
Arrive in Milan, Italy
Early or Fashionably Late—At Your Pace
Start your adventure in the city of fashion. Arriving early will give you a chance to explore the city with the help of your CosmosGO app. Milan is always buzzing with exhibitions, events, and nightlife, so go out and explore. Meet your Tour Director in the late afternoon for a chat about the best ways to make the most of your free time.
Indulge in the Art of Aperitivo
Start your day by taking advantage of our included city orientation tour by motorcoach. You’ll get familiar with local landmarks before taking the day for your own for sightseeing or shopping in the central fashion quarter. Sample local specialities like risotto alla Milanese or indulge in an aperitivo in one of the lively bars in the Navigli quarter.
Enjoy another day to discover the city at your own pace or take an opportunity to venture out and spend the day in Como. Make your cruise reservation on MyACCOUNT to see the quiet but elegant town on the lake—a favourite destination of the rich and famous.
|4||Milan → Parma → Bologna
Marvellous Menus and Venues
Now we’re on to Parma. If you are a food lover, this is the place for you! UNESCO’s Creative City of Gastronomy has
Traditions and Tantalising Tastes
Bologna has three nicknames: “la dotta” (the learned one), due to its ancient university tradition, “la grassa” (the fat one), due to its opulent food tradition, and “la rossa” (the red one), thanks to the red bricks of the town centre—now also associated with the traditional colour of the Ferrari, conceived in the area. Discover which of Bologna’s personalities suit you best through a choice of optional activities or exploration on your own.
|6||Bologna – Mantua – Verona – Treviso
Masterpieces in Art and Shakespeare
Mantua’s centre is a World Heritage Site, and thanks to the Gonzaga family dynasty, a treasure trove of artistic masterpieces. Take a stroll inside the city walls. Then, in Verona, relax in the Piazza Bra and marvel at the Roman Arena while sipping a glass of Valpolicella or Amarone. Discover the Shakespearian connection with the medieval quarters on an optional walking tour to get acquainted with the setting for Romeo and Juliet. Continue to Treviso, a true Italian town set at the foot of the Alps.
|7||Treviso or Venice
Your tour now takes you to the heart of the Prosecco wine region in Treviso, which typifies the small north Italian town with its traditions and beauty. With Venice just a 45-minute train trip away, your round-trip train ticket is complimentary to and from Venice Santa Lucia Station. You can choose to spend as much time as you wish exploring Venice or just spend a romantic evening before returning to Treviso for the night.
Your personally tailored holiday ends with breakfast this morning.
- Free Time to Explore in Milan, Parma, Bologna, Mantua, Verona, Treviso; Orientation in Milan
- Transportation: Touring by private, first-class, air conditioned motorcoach with Wi-Fi.
- Hotels: Listed below or equivalent. Rooms with private bath or shower, hotel and city taxes, required local taxes any mandatory service and resort fees.
- Milan: Holiday Inn Milano Zara (ST)
- Bologna: Novotel Bologna Fiera (F)
- Treviso: B&B Treviso (ST
- Meals: Buffet breakfasts (B) daily
- Professional Tour Director
- Download the app for daily itineraries, hotel details, and suggestions for restaurants, entertainment and sightseeing.
- My ACCOUNT
- Personalize your tour with hand-selected excursions available for purchase.
- International roundtrip airfare (available upon request)
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Schengen Visa (assistance available upon request)
- Travel Insurance (available upon request)
- Additional excursions
- Optional Gratuity for Guide & Driver US$10/person/day
- Personal Expenses
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
Available Dates / Rate Per Person
|Date||Rate Per Person
|Apr 21 – 28, 2019||$899|
|May 5 – 12, 2019||$999|
|May 12 – 19, 2019|
|Jun 2 – 9, 2019|
|Jun 9 – 16, 2019|
|Aug 11 – 18, 2019|
|Aug 18 – 25, 2019|
|Sep 8 – 15, 2019|
|Sep 15 – 22, 2019|
|Sep 22 – 29, 2019|
|Oct 6 – 13, 2019|
|Oct 13 – 20, 2019||$899|
- Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.
- Single room supplement: $260-$390; no triple room reduction.
- Extra nights per person in Milan:
- in single room $83-$203,
- in twin $52-$107,
- in triple $45-$90
- Extra nights per person in Treviso:
- in single room $89,
- in twin $55,
- in triple $50
To book or for inquiries, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
PM us in our Facebook page: m.me/LARELEKAtravelandtours
or simply drop us a note below: