8 Days from Rome to Milan
Land Arrangement Only
Experience the Italian icons you’ve always wanted to see – exactly the way you want to see them! Set out with the schedule and pace that’s perfect for you to explore the Eternal City of Rome, picturesque Tuscany, spectacular Cinque Terre, intriguing Genoa, and the fashionable mecca of Milan. Tap your CosmosGo app for all of your destination details.
Arrive in Rome, Italy
Settle into your hotel before exploring the famed Spanish Steps and romantic Trevi Fountain. Your CosmosGO app can guide you to the highlights of the Eternal City. Ask your Tour Director for expert recommendations to make the most of your time in Rome.
Today is yours to explore Rome as you please. You may decide to visit the famous sights like the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, or go off the beaten path to discover local sidewalks and secrets. Your Tour Director can suggest plenty of haunts and hideaways, or you might opt to reserve your spot on a guided tour of the Vatican with MyACCOUNT.
|3||Rome – Grosseto – Bolgheri – Marina Di Cecina
Visit the friendly, laid-back town of Grosseto, where you can stroll through the beautiful piazza to see its cathedral and try one of the many cafes. (Your Tour Director knows the best ones!) You’ll also have time in Bolgheri, a lovely little village where good food and wine are a way of life. Tonight you’ll stay in a chaming Italian seaside resort town, Marina di Cecina.
|4||Marina Di Cecina
Relax on the beach or take a walk along the centuries-old pine tree forest skirting the Etruscan Riviera. Another option is to book a trip to discover the walled city of Monte Riggioni and San Gimignano, also known as the “medieval Manhattan.” To enhance your experience, a wine tasting is included.
|5||Marina Di Cecina – La Spezia – Cinque Terre – Genoa
After greeting the day in Marina di Cecina, you’ll travel north to La Spezia. Hop aboard a train to discover Cinque Terre, a car-free, colourful string of five fishing villages. Ask your Tour Director the best way to soak up the charm of these spectacular landscapes before travelling on to Genoa-former Maritime Republic and birthplace of Christopher Columbus.
|6||Genoa – Milan
What better place to relax than in Italy’s most colourful seaport? Explore the maze of narrow streets of Genoa’s medieval Caruggi district on our optional guided tour with a typical Genovese lunch. Later, head to Milan, where an orientation drive introduces you to the city.
A day at leisure in the fashion and design capital of the world. Today’s a perfect day to use your CosmosGO mobile app to seek out famous shops of the fashion district (Quadrilatero della Moda), boutiques, and bars along the beautiful Navigli canals. Your Tour Director can guide you on how to enjoy the fast-paced city of Milan at your own speed with dining and shopping recommendations just for you. Indulge in the local cuisine by joining an optional walking tour.
Your personally tailored holiday ends with breakfast this morning.
- Free time to Explore Rome, Grosseto, Bolgheri, Marina di Cecina, Genoa, Milan.
- Transportation: Touring by private, first-class, air conditioned motorcoach with Wi-Fi.
- Hotels: Listed below or equivalent. Rooms with private bath or shower, hotel and city taxes, required local taxes any mandatory service and resort fees.
- Rome: Pergola (ST)
- Marina di Cecina: Settebello (ST)
- Genoa: Starhotels President (F)
- Milan: Starhotels Business Palace (F)
- Meals: Buffet breakfasts (B) daily
- Professional Tour Director
- Download the app for daily itineraries, hotel details, and suggestions for restaurants, entertainment and sightseeing.
- My ACCOUNT
- Personalize your tour with hand-selected excursions available for purchase.
- International roundtrip airfare (available upon request)
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Schengen Visa (assistance available upon request)
- Travel Insurance (available upon request)
- Additional excursions
- Optional Gratuity for Guide & Driver US$10/person/day
- Personal Expenses
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
Available Dates / Rate Per Person
|Date||Rate Per Person
|Apr 21 – 28, 2019||$899|
|May 5 – 12, 2019||$999|
|May 19 – 26, 2019|
|Jun 2 – 9, 2019|
|Jun 16 – 23, 2019|
|Jul 21 – 28, 2019|
|Aug 11 -18, 2019|
|Aug 25 – Sep 1, 2019|
|Sep 8 – 15, 2019|
|Sep 21 – 29, 2019|
|Oct 6 – 13, 2019|
|Oct 20 – 27, 2019||$899|
- Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.
- Single room supplement: $250, $410 (0922); no triple room reduction.
- Extra nights per person in Rome:
- in single room $101-$125,
- in twin $55-$73,
- in triple $50-$66
- Extra nights per person in Milan:
- in single room $105-$569,
- in twin $56-$307,
- in triple $53-$274
To book or for inquiries, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
PM us in our Facebook page: m.me/LARELEKAtravelandtours
or simply drop us a note below: