Spanish City Explorer
9 Days from Barcelona to Madrid
Land Arrangement Only
Barcelona, Valencia, and Madrid are spectacular Spanish cities: Barcelona, home of great artists Gaudi, Picasso, and Miro; Valencia with it contemporary architecture matched only by its fantastic food, fun and beach life; and Madrid, the elegant city of sophistication and lively atmosphere.
Arrive in Barcelona, Spain
Enchanting City by the Sea
If you arrive early, get a head start in exploring this lively city with the help of your CosmosGo app. In the late afternoon, meet your Tour Director who will give you some helpful hints on how to make the most of your free time in Barcelona
Museums, markets, and the Mediterranean
There are many choices for how you could shape your stay in Barcelona. Choose an optional panoramic drive and walking tapas tour, or discover the many museums, markets, and shops. If you have a day at the beach in mind, Barceloneta is the place to go.
Delicious Cuisine and Di-wine Discoveries
More time to discover. Sample the culinary traditions of Catalunya and visit a food market like the Boqueria, located in the Ramblas. We suggest an optional excursion to the Spanish countryside with a winery visit for a Cava wine-tasting session. Reservation are easy with MyACCOUNT.
|4||Barcelona – Tarragona – Peñiscola – Valencia
Roman Ruins and a Castle by the Sea
Tarragona is the perfect combination of seaside resort and sightseeing destination with an abundance of shops and cafes, Roman archaeological sites, and the medieval town centre. Next, see the Peñiscola coastline, dominated by the walled “Pope Luna” Templar castle – a filming location for Game of Thrones. Visit the castle or simply stroll through the narrow cobblestone streets and enjoy the magnificent views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Arts, Science and Paella
Valencia is a city to discover your way! Top on your CosmosGO app for ideas and directions. Highlights are the City of Arts and Science and the Silk Exchange. Explore the lively and beautiful modernistic Central Market, and don’t miss the paella! This Valencian rice dish is a must to experience the staple of Spanish kitchens for centuries, You may also choose from a variety of exciting optional excursions.
|6||Valencia – Cuenca – Madrid
Abstract Art in Hanging Houses
On your visit to Cuenca, you may spend free time visiting the casas colgadas (hanging houses). Dating back to the 1300s, these cliffside dwellings now house the Spanish National Museum of Abstract Art. You’ll arrive in Madrid in the late afternoon, with time to enjoy an evening out in this buzzing city.
For Art Lovers and Lovers of Life
Stroll around the Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor areas, in the city centre, for a taste of the joyful life in Madrid. There are plenty of museums to visit. Immerse yourself in local life by joinung us on a stroll through a lively market, followed by brunch. Visit the Royal Palace or spend free time in the Sabatini Gardens, then pick a traditional taverna for authentic Spanish fare.
A Fusion of Food, Fútbol, and Festivities
Browse the El Rastro flea market or one of the revamped food markets in the revived barrios of Madrid, or visit the Bernabeu soccer stadium, home of Real Madrid Club de Fútbol. Enjoy time to explore Madrid’s colourful fusion of cultures, with your Tour Director’s suggestions.
Today concludes your Spanish adventure
- Free time to Explore in Barcelona, Tarragona, Peñiscola,/ Valencia, Cuenca, Madrid
- Transportation: Touring by private, first-class, air conditioned motorcoach with Wi-Fi.
- Hotels: Listed below or equivalent. Rooms with private bath or shower, hotel and city taxes, required local taxes any mandatory service and resort fees.
- Barcelona: Catalonia Park Putxet (F) or CityPark Sant Just (ST)
- Valencia: Sercotel Acteon Valencia (F)
- Madrid: Ibis Madrid Calle Alcala (ST)
- Meals: Buffet breakfasts (B) daily
- Professional Tour Director
- Download the app for daily itineraries, hotel details, and suggestions for restaurants, entertainment and sightseeing.
- My ACCOUNT
- Personalize your tour with hand-selected excursions available for purchase.
- International roundtrip airfare (available upon request)
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Schengen Visa (assistance available upon request)
- Travel Insurance (available upon request)
- Additional excursions
- Optional Gratuity for Guide & Driver US$10/person/day
- Personal Expenses
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
Available Dates / Rate Per Person
|Date||Rate Per Person
|May 12 – 20, 2019||$899|
|May 26 – Jun 3, 2019||$999|
|Jun 9 – 17, 2019|
|Jun 23 – Jul 1, 2019|
|Jul 7 – 15, 2019|
|Jul 21 – Jul 29, 2019|
|Aug 4 – 12, 2019|
|Aug 18 – 26, 2019|
|Sep 1 – 9, 2019|
|Sep 15 – 23, 2019|
|Sep 29 – Oct 7, 2019|
|Oct 13 – 21, 2019|
|Oct 27 – Nov 4, 2019||$899|
- Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.
- Single room supplement: $390, no triple room reduction.
- Extra nights per person in Barcelona:
- single room US$156-US$208,
- twin room US$82-US$134,
- triple room US$75-US$127
- Extra nights per person in Madrid:
- single room US$121-US$132,
- twin room US$60-US$68,
- triple room US$59-US$63
To book or for inquiries, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 928 4162028
PM us in our Facebook page: m.me/LARELEKAtravelandtours
or simply drop us a note below: