7 Days from Lisbon to Oporto
Land Arrangement Only
Spend time with us in Portugal and you’ll wonder why its home to many of the world’s famous explorers. With so much to see and do in this beautiful country, it’s hard to imagine why its legendary explorers left to discover the world! From the international flair of Lisbon, to the cobblestone charm of Obidos, to the history of Coimbra, and the wine cellars of Oporto, your Tour Director will point you in the right direction to discover a new world of your own!
Arrive in Lisbon, Portugal
Time to dive in and explore this capital city-easy to navigate, both on foot and with public transport. Feel free to get started enjoying Lisbon’s highlights. Hop on a ride on Tram number 28, see the Belem Tower, or take the Santa Justa Lift. Simply tap your CosmosGO app for directions and suggestions, or find a relaxing spot to soak up the rich Portuguese culture. Your Tour Director will be available in the early evening to provide suggestions on how make the most of your time throughout your tour.
Today, we offer the option to join us on a guided walking tour of the city, with insight into life in Lisbon in the past and in the present. If you are passionate about food, you’ll want to purchase an evening culinary experience to learn how to prepare some traditional Portuguese delicacies and the fine art of enjoying them in good company. MyACCOUNT makes it easy to secure your reservation for optional activities.
Now that Lisbon has captured your heart, enjoy another full day to discover more! There are countless museums to visit, quaint cafes for lingering, or how about a romantic boat trip on the Tagus river? If you prefer to venture out into the landscapes, we suggest you join our optional excursion to Evora, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. At day’s end, celebrate with Lisbon’s exciting nightlife, including passionate fado music.
|4||Lisbon – Obidos – Coimbra
Leaving the capital, we follow the Atlantic coast to stop in charming Obidos, a labyrinth of cobbled streets surrounded by medieval fortress walls. Later, we head to Coimbra, known for its historical university, still attracting students from around the world. This university town makes for lively nightlife, with many bars and restaurants. Go out and join the locals!
|5||Coimbra – Oporto
Oporto’s connection with Port wine is undeniable, but that’s just one aspect of this colourful city. Built on the banks of the Douro River, it’s been an inspiration for art and culture for centuries; from traditional azulejos to graffiti, you’ll see evidence of its artistic history around every corner. We recommend our optional walking tour with a local guide, highlighting the twists, turns, and secrets of this fascinating city, including a sample of its gastronomic delicacies with lunch at a traditional winery.
Take advantage of your time in Oporto to explore the city your way. The Tour Director is on hand with suggestions, and your CosmosGO app shows you the way. Unleash your creativity by joining an optional excursion to Barcelo, recently nominated Creative City by UNESCO for crafts and folk art. We’ll take you to a fun workshop to make your own souvenir of Portugal and learn about the legend of the cockerel, the country’s symbol.
Your tour ends with breakfast this morning.
- Free time to Explore Lisbon, Obidos, Coimbra, Oporto.
- Transportation: Touring by private, first-class, air conditioned motorcoach with Wi-Fi.
- Hotels: Listed below or equivalent. Rooms with private bath or shower, hotel and city taxes, required local taxes any mandatory service and resort fees.
- Lisbon: Roma (ST)
- Coimbra: Dom Luis (ST)
- Oporto: Tryp Porto Expo (F) or Tryp Porto Centro (F)
- Meals: Buffet breakfasts (B) daily
- Professional Tour Director
- Download the app for daily itineraries, hotel details, and suggestions for restaurants, entertainment and sightseeing.
- My ACCOUNT
- Personalize your tour with hand-selected excursions available for purchase.
- International roundtrip airfare (available upon request)
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Schengen Visa (assistance available upon request)
- Travel Insurance (available upon request)
- Additional excursions
- Optional Gratuity for Guide & Driver US$10/person/day
- Personal Expenses
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
Available Dates / Rate Per Person
|Date||Rate Per Person
|Apr 14 – 20, 2019||$749|
|Apr 21 – 27, 2019||$849|
|May 12 – 18, 2019|
|May 19 – 25, 2019|
|Jun 9 – 15, 2019|
|Jun 16 – 22, 2019|
|Jul 7 – 13, 2019|
|Jul 14 – 20, 2019|
|Jul 21 – 27, 2019|
|Aug 11 – 17, 2019|
|Aug 18 – 24, 2019|
|Aug 25 – 31, 2019|
|Sep 15 – 21, 2019|
|Sep 29 – Oct 5, 2019|
|Oct 13 – 19, 2019|
|Oct 20 – 26, 2019|
|Nov 10 – 16, 2019|
|Dec 29, 2019- Jan 04, 2020||$749|
- Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.
- Single room supplement: $210, no triple room reduction.
- Extra nights per person in Lisbon:
- single room US$79-US$85,
- twin room US$48-US$57,
- triple room US$45-US$52
- Extra nights per person in Oporto:
- single room US$151,
- twin room US$86,
- triple room US$73
To book or for inquiries, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
PM us in our Facebook page: m.me/LARELEKAtravelandtours
or simply drop us a note below: