Marian Pilgrimage Super Promo
13 Days / 12 Nights
|2019||April 14 – 27|
|May 14 – 27|
Manila – Lisbon (Same Day Arrival)
Welcome to Lisbon! Upon arrival, meet your airport assistance to transfer to hotel for check in. Dinner.
|2||Arrive – Lisbon
Welcome to Lisbon! Upon arrival, meet your airport assistance, then you will have a half day sightseeing with a Local Expert features visits to JERONIMOS MONASTERY and the CHURCH OF ST. ANTHONY. The rest of the day is free, until you transfer to the hotel for check in. Dinner.
After breakfast, you will have a half day sightseeing with a Local Expert features visits to JERONIMOS MONASTERY and the CHURCH OF ST. ANTHONY. Afterwards, depart for Fátima and while enroute, visit the CHURCH OF THE HOLY MIRACLE in Santarém, site of a famous Eucharistic Miracle. Then, visit OUR LADY OF FÁTIMA SHRINE with the tombs of the visionaries, and the CHAPEL OF THE APPARITIONS, where the Virgin Mary appeared to three Children in 1917. Join this evening’s rosary and candlelight procession at the Our Lady of Fátima Shrine. Then back to hotel for dinner.
|4||Fátima. Excursion To Valinhos
After breakfast, Morning orientation includes a visit to the PARISH CHURCH where the visionaries were baptized. Also visit their homes in nearby Valinhos. The rest of your afternoon is at leisure. Tonight join this evening’s rosary and candlelight procession.
|5||Fátima – Santiago De Compostela, Spain
After breakfast, enjoy a guided sightseeing tour in Santiago de Compostela, one of the top pilgrimage destinations during the Middle Ages along with Rome and Jerusalem. Visit the CATHEDRAL, where the relics of St. James the Apostle, brother of St. John the Evangelist are kept behind the high altar. You may wish to attend Mass. Then dinner, the rest of the evening is yours.
|6||Santiago De Compostela
After breakfast, for over a thousand years pilgrims have been walking the CAMINO PILGRIM’S WAY. This morning, for those who wish to experience this event, drive to the small village of Arca and do part of this famous walk accompanied by your Local Specialist. Afterwards, back in Santiago, you may wish to join the special pilgrim’s Mass in the cathedral. Then dinner.
|7||Santiago De Compostela – Burgos
After breakfast, travel to Burgos, the historic capital of Old Castile. Sightseeing with a Local English Speaking Guide, includes a visit to the magnificent CATHEDRAL. And then transfer to the restaurant for dinner and proceed to hotel for check in.
Today, you will drive along the Basque coast and arrive in Lourdes, home to one of the world’s most famous places of pilgrimage. Your guided walking tour includes visits to the GROTTO where the Virgin Mary appeared to St. Bernadette in 1858, the OUR LADY OF LOURDES SHRINE the BIRTHPLACEOF ST. BERNADETTE, and her FAMILY HOME during the time the apparitions. Attend this evening’s memorable rosary and candlelight procession.
|9||Lourdes At Leisure
After breakfast, today, you may wish to experience the powerful healing baths, the “Blessing of the Sick,” and attend one of the daily Masses. Why not join an optional excursion to the nearby Pyrenees.
|10||Lourdes– Zaragoza, Spain
Cross the Pyrenees Mountains to Zaragoza. Enjoy sightseeing with a Local Guide and visit Spain’s most famous Marian Shrine— the BASILICA OF OUR LADY OF THE PILLAR, home to a miraculous Image of the Virgin Mary. According to local tradition, on January 2 of the year 40, the Mother of God appeared upon a pillar to the Apostle St. James the Greater while he was preaching the Gospel. The pillar is conserved and Venerated within the basilica today.
After breakfast, a journey to Madrid, where your guided sightseeing includes the Puerta del Sol, Plaza de España with its monument to Cervantes, Parliament, the Cibeles Fountain, elegant Calle Alcala, and Paseo de Castellana. Today’s highlight: a visit to the PRADO MUSEUM with its priceless art treasures. Then the rest of the day is free.
|12||Madrid – Free Day at Leisure
A full day to explore on your own, to just relax, or join an excursion to nearby fortified Avila, where St.Theresa founded the order of Carmelites. This is also the best time to explore the city on your own.
|13||Madrid – Manila
After breakfast, his morning, it is time to bid farewell, as your memorable pilgrimage vacation tour comes to an end.
|14||Arrive – Manila
Arrive Manila from a very enjoyable and memorable Marian Pilgrimage trip. Home Sweet Home.
- Roundtrip Economy airfare
- Accommodation based on 4* hotels
- Half board meals (Breakfast & Dinner) Except on day 11 – NO Dinner
- Sightseeing tours as specified in the itinerary
- Private coach all throughout
- Entrances to most sights
- Souvenir Items such as travel bag, passport holder and luggage tags
- Travel Kits
- Tour Briefing with snacks
- Marian Pilgrimage Chaplain
- Filipino Tour Escort all throughout
- Airfare Taxes: TBA
- Philippine Travel Taxes: US$32.00 (subject to change)
- Beverages / Drinks
- Visa Fee P6,500 (subject to change)
- City Taxes in Italy & France : US$40.00
- Tips for the Driver, Local Guide, porters & restaurant US$10/day/pax
- Incidentals at hotels
- Travel Insurance: US$30 / up to 60 years old
- For 61 – 69 years old: Additional US$10.00
- For 70 years old & above: Additional US$20.00
|Group Size||Rate Per Person (In USD)
(based on twin sharing)
Minimum of 30 passengers
Minimum of 25 passengers
Minimum of 20 passengers
Minimum of 15 passengers
- Application Form
- Passport valid for 6 months
- 4 pcs of recent passport size pictures
- COE with Leave of Absence and Salary
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- ITR (original / photocopy)
- Travel Insurance valid for 45 days
- Marriage Contract / Affidavit of Consent if not travelling with Spouse
- Birth Certificate
- Additional if self employed:
- Business Registration
- ITR of the Business
- Annual Declaration Income
- A Deposit of US$500.00 per person is required and NON-refundable.
- Full payment should be made at least 30 days prior to departure.
- Cancellation made after issuance of visa will automatically forfeit the deposit.
- Cancellation made 30 days before departure will automatically forfeit the payment
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 928 4162028
PM us in our Facebook page: m.me/LARELEKAtravelandtours
or simply drop us a note below: