5D4N Shanghai-Harbin-Snow Town-Yabuli Skiing
5 Days / 4 Nights
Harbin is a city in China and is the capital of of Heilongjiang, China’s northernmost province. The city grew in the late 19th century with the influx of Russian engineers constructing the eastern leg of the Trans-Siberian Railroad. The city’s Russian architecture includes its green-domed Saint Sophia Cathedral, an Eastern Orthodox church now a local history museum. Across the river, Sun Island Park is famed for year-round ice sculptures.
The cobbled Zhongyang Dajie (Central Street) is a commercial pedestrian mall with restored, early-20th-century European and Russian buildings. Built in 1909, the restored Main Synagogue was an important place of worship for Harbin’s large Jewish community.
Sidalin Gongyuan (Stalin Park) is a long public promenade on an embankment above the Songhua River. The Buddhist complex Jile Si (Temple of Bliss) features the Seven-Tiered Pagoda and a colossal gilded Buddha in the courtyard. Nearby stands the Qing dynasty-style Wen Miao (Confucian Temple).
|2018||Dec 4 – 8|
Manila To Shanghai / Shanghai To Harbin
|3||Harbin – Snow Town
|4||Snow Town – Yabuli – Harbin
|5||Harbin – Shanghai – Manila
- Round-trip airfare via China Eastern
- Round-trip Transfer
- 4 Nights room accommodation at choice hotel with daily hotel breakfast base on twin sharing or triple sharing
- Meals as listed and water
- Private Coach With English Speaking Tour Guide
- Sightseeing Tours as specified above include all entrance fee needed
- Night 1-2, & 4: Kempinski Hotel or Crown Plaza or Wanda Jiahua Hotel or similar 5* hotel
- Night 3: Xueyunge Hotel or similar 4*
- Expenses of a personal nature like telephone calls, mini bar etc.
- Philippine Travel Tax: US$33/Pax
- Tips For Driver And Guide: US$5/Pax/Day
- Group Visa: US$40/Pax And Delivery Fee US$50/Group
|Rate Per Person (In US$)|
Adult (twin/triple sharing)
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 928 4162028
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: