Scandinavia with Russia
14 Days / 13 Nights
|2018||December 21 – January 02, 2019|
Depart Manila. Aboard on Turkish Airline. Enjoy in-flight meals and entertainment.
Upon arrival, our local guide will welcome us to the well-admired city of Copenhagen. Our tour will cover the famous landmarks of this serene city. View and take some pictures of the Little Mermaid and know the real story behind this famous figure. View the Amalienborg Palace, Christiansborg Palace and walk by the colorful Nyhavn. Then after the enjoyable city tour you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the afternoon is free to freshen up from the long hours of flight. Dinner then overnight.
|3||Copenhagen – Oslo
After breakfast, you will have your North Zealand excursion with an entrance to Frederiksborg Castle which was built as a royal residence for King Christian IV and is now known as The Museum of National History. The castle is the largest Renaissance palace in Scandinavia. Then have a panoramic view of Kron-Borg Castle before heading to DFDS port for your overnight ferry going to Oslo. Relax and enjoy the cruise’s amenities and shows. Dinner on board.
Morning arrival in Oslo. Start your tour and admire the stunning Oslo, the capital and most populous city in Norway. Your tour includes the Vigeland Scultpture Park then to the famous Viking Ship Museum. This museum displays the viking ships Oseberg, Gokstad and Tune, as well as treasures from the chief grave at Borre in the Vestfold district. The Viking Age display includes sledges, beds, a horse cart, wood carving, tent components, buckets and other grave goods. Have some free time in the afternoon along Karl Johans gate. Dinner will be served at the Chinese Restaurant.
|5||Oslo – Stockholm
After breakfast, board your private motorcoach and bid farewell to Norway as we make our way to Stockholm, a spacious city with tree-lined boulevards and green parks. Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, encompasses 14 islands of the vast Stockholm archipelago on the Baltic Sea. The cobblestone streets and ochre-colored buildings of medieval Gamla Stan, the old town, are home to a 13th-century cathedral, the royal palace of Kungliga Slottet and its underground armory, cafes and restaurants. Enjoy the rest of the day on your own. Check in and dinner in a restaurant.
Breakfast inside the hotel. City tour follows. Tour includes important landmarks such as the City Hall, the venue of the annual Nobel Peace Prize, the Gustav Adolfs Torg and the Royal Palace in which you will get the chance to see the parade of the royal guards. You will also visit Vasa Ship Museum. Learn the history and what happened on the 10th of August 1628. In the afternoon, enjoy a one hour cruise which offers an unrivalled view of Stockholm. Dinner then overnight.
|7||Stockholm – Helsinki
After breakfast, the day is free for some last minute shopping. Later transfer to the ferry terminal where you’ll board for an overnight ferry ride to Finland’s Capital Helsinki. Enjoy the amenities on cruise, shows and other events. You may also enjoy shopping on duty free shops. Enjoy the cruise buffet dinner.
Welcome to Helsinki! The city is located in southern Finland, on the shore of the Gulf of Finland, an arm of the Baltic Sea. Your guide will bring you in the most important and interesting parts of Helsinki such as the historical centre and the diplomatic quarters including Senate Square, the Presidential Palace, City Hall, the Parliament Building, Sibelius Park, a stop at the Sibelius Monument and Temppeliaukio Church, also known as the rock church. Then rest of the day is free. Dinner then overnight.
After breakfast, we will be leaving capital of Finland as we enter the border of Russia to St. Petersburg. Long drive from Helsinki to Russia. Dinner then check into your hotel.
An exciting day awaits us as we start our tour of St. Petersburg. Admire the beautiful city and drive along Nevsky Prospect and see St. Isaac’s Cathedral and Peter and Paul Fortress, the burial place of all Russian tsars from Peter I to Alexander III, with the exception of Peter II. Then visit to Hermitage Museum, one of the largest and oldest museums in the world. Hermitage was founded in 1764 by Catherine the Great and has been opened to the public. Dinner before returning to your hotel.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your short flight to Moscow. Upon arrival proceed immediately to a short orientation tur. Moscow is the capital of Russian Federation. The city was founded by Yury Dolgoruky in 1147. Nowadays Moscow is the most important political and business center of Russia and has a true “Russian” feel. Some people even call it a “big village.” The rest of the afternoon is free on your own leisure. Dinner and overnight.
This lovely morning, sightseeing tour will take you to Red Square to see St. Basil’s Cathedral and Lenin’s Tomb. Then later to the walls of the Kremlin Fortress, the highlight of the tour. This place plays a very significant part in Russian history. Listen and be amazed in the rich history of this country. After that we will explore the Metro Stations which Stalin called “Palace for the People.” Rest of the day will be spent for some last minute shopping.
|13||Moscow – Manila
After breakfast, check out and be ready to be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
Arrival in Manila from a very memorable grand tour of Russia and Scandinavian countries.
- Roundtrip Airfare via QR or EK
- First Class hotel accom. on twin/triple
- Daily Buffet Breakfast, hotel & Ship
- Daily dinner (Local & Chinese Meals)
- Entrance to Frederiksborg Castle, Viking Museum, Vasa Musuem and Kremlin
- Cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo
- Cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki
- Airfare from St. Petersburg to Moscow
- Pre departure Merienda briefing
- Local Guide During city tour
- Private Motorcoach
- Filipino Tour Escort
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Personalized Luggage tags
- Insurance for up to 60 years old
- Phil. Travel Tax US$32.00
- Tips for the guide & driver ($10/day/person) (subject to change)
- Airfare taxes: US$65.00 (Subject to change, upon ticketing)
- Lunch and beverages during meals
- Visa fee: (Regular processing)
- PhP6,500 Schengen;
- PhP9,000 Russia visa – Regular)
- P12,000 Russia visa –Rush)
- anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Supplement for insurance:
- For 61-69 y/o: $10.00
- For 70 above: $20.00
- US$500 booking deposit is NON refundable.
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancelled made 30 days prior to departure
- 50% deposit upon approval of the visa will be applied.
- Supplements will be applied for Extension/Deviations: Min. US$200/pax
|Group Size||Rate Per Person (In USD)
(based on twin sharing)
Minimum of 30 passengers
Minimum of 25 passengers
|Minimum of 20 passengers||US$4,058|
Minimum of 15 passengers
- Application Form with Signature (A4)
- Passport Valid for 6 Months
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (orig. /Photocopies)
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
- Birth Certificate / Marriage Certificate
- Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with Spouse
- Additional If Self Employed
- Business Registration
- Income Tax Return of Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
- US$500 booking deposit is NON refundable.
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 30 days before departure.
- Deviation/Extension fee, start at $200 per person, depending on the availability of the flight w/ fare difference.
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 928 4162028
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: