Affordable Europe 2019
Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, and France
10 Days / 9 Nights
|2019||April 4 – 18|
|April 16 – 30|
|May 7 – 21|
|May 16 – 30|
Departure Manila – Rome
Depart Manila on a prestigious airline. Enjoy in-flight meals, amenities, and entertainment.
|2||Arrive – Rome
Upon arrival in Rome, you will meet an English Speaking guide for sightseeing tour of Rome which will take you to the major sites and landmarks such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, the Spanish Steps and more… check in then dinner at your hotel. The rest of the day is free.
After breakfast, half day tour of the Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel, then to St. Peter’s Basilica and its Square … The rest of the day is free for shopping. Dinner then overnight.
|4||Rome – Pisa – Venice
After breakfast, transfer to Venice. Have a photo stop at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and free time for lunch, then heading to Venice, passing by Tuscany & Umbria Region. Enjoy the scenic views of the Italian countryside. Upon arrival in Venice Mainland, proceed to the restaurant for dinner then check in.
|5||Venice – Innsbruck
After breakfast, motor coach to Tronchetto pier and take a Vaporetto ride to San Marco. City sightseeing on foot of Venice Island visiting Basilica de San Marco, the Saint Mark’s Square, Bridge of Sighs, followed by Murano glass blowing demonstration. Back to Tronchetto pier then proceed to Innsbruck for dinner & check in.
|6||Innsbruck – Vaduz – Lucerne
After breakfast, we will visit the Golden Roof and Swarovski Crystal Shop in Innsbruck. Then proceed to Lucerne via Vaduz, the capital of Principality of Liechtenstein. Dinner then check in at Lucerne.
|7||Lucerne – Mt.Titlis – Lucerne
After breakfast, you will be astounded with the world’s first revolving cable car to the peak of Mount Titlis (10K feet). Take time to enjoy the panoramic view of the Swiss Alps as you spend your time taking pictures of the snowcapped mountains. Later, proceed back to Lucerne for some shopping. The rest of the day is free at your own pace.
|8||Lucerne – Rhinefalls – Titisee – Heidelberg
After breakfast, say goodbye to Lucerne as we drive to Schaffhausen to see Europe’s largest waterfall, the Rhine Falls. Then continue to the Black Forest Region of Germany in Titisee for a Cuckoo Clock demonstration. Continue to Heidelberg. Dinner & check in.
|9||Heidelberg – Cologne – Amsterdam
Take your breakfast at the hotel, today an exciting short city tour will commenceFollowing the footsteps of our National hero Dr. Jose Rizal, where he earned his doctorate degree at University of Heidelberg.See some other places where he lived. A photo stop at Heidelberg Castle after. Then transfer to Cologne, Germany. Cologne is like 3D textbook on history and architecture. Drifting around town you’ll stumble upon an Ancient Roman Wall, medieval gothic churches, avant-garde architecture and even a new postmodern quarter right on the Rhine. Upon arrival, have some time for lunch and souvenir, then re-board your coach again to bid farewell to Germany and say hello to the Netherlands. Dinner and check in your hotel in Amsterdam.
After breakfast, start your city tour of Amsterdam with a photo stop with a Dutch Windmill and after, the Cheese and Clog factory before visiting the Diamond Polishing House and a Canal Cruise then free time in Dam Square, for your shopping or perhaps visit the famous red light district. Dinner and back to the hotel.
|11||Amsterdam – Brussels – Paris
After breakfast, travel to Paris via Brussels, Brussels is Belgium’s capital and home to the headquarters of the European Union, visit the city Brussels for lunch stop. See Grand Place, Mannekin Pis and a photo stop in Atomium, the venue of 1958 Brussels World’s Expo. Then after lunch, head to Paris, the fashion capital of Europe. Upon arrival in Paris, dinner & check in.
After breakfast, city orientation of Paris will follow. Your local guide will show you the highlights of the city with an outside view of Notre Dame Cathedral, entrance to the Louvre Museum, Champs Elysees, Arch of Triumph, The Opera, Concorde Square, Vendome Square and visit the Eiffel Tower for pho opt. The in the afternoon, you will visit at the Galleries La Fayette and Fragonard Perfumery for shopping. Then dinner and back to the hotel.
The whole day free at leisure.
|14||Paris – Manila
After breakfast, the rest of the day is free until you transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
|15||Arrive – Manila
Arrival Manila from a very memorable and gratifying European trip.Home sweet home!
- Roundtrip Airfare via Qatar / Etihad
- 4-Star Hotel Accommodations
- Daily Breakfast inside the hotel
- Daily dinner (Local & Chinese Meals)
- Except Day 13 – Free day/no dinner
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis (10000 Feet)
- Local Guide During city tour
- Entrance to the Louvre Museum
- Entrance to Vatican Museum
- Private LDC Motorcoach services
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Photo opt at the Eiffel Tower
- Murano Glass Factory in Venice
- Diamond Factory
- Cheese & Clog Factory
- Pre departure Merienda briefing
- Filipino Tour Escort/ Coordinator
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Personalized Luggage tags
- Travel Insurance for up to 60 years old
- City Tax in Rome, Venice and Paris
- Phil. Travel Tax US$32
- Airfare taxes: US$105.00 (Subject to change)
- Lunch and beverages (drinks) during meals
- Visa Schengen visa fee (P6,500) per person (Subject to change)
- Tips for local Guide, driver, restaurant and porters US$10/ person/day
|Group Size||Rate Per Person (In USD)
(based on twin sharing)
Minimum of 30 passengers
Minimum of 25 passengers
Minimum of 20 passengers
Minimum of 15 passengers
- Application Form with Signature (A4)
- Passport Valid for 6 Months
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (orig. /Photocopies)
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with Spouse
- US$500 booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancelled made 30 days before departure.
- 50% deposit one month upon approval of the visa will be applied.
- Ticket supplement will be applied for extension / deviation of stay.
- Insurance for 61-69 Y.O. – P500.00
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 928 4162028
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: