5D4N Myanmar Trip A
5 Days / 4 Nights
Yangon arrival and full day
Upon your arrival in Yangon, welcome by our tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check-in. Afternoon enjoy private tour and visit famous Chauk Htat Kyi, home to a 70-meter long reclining Buddha. The feet of the statue carved with traditional symbols and often many locals gathering to pay homage and pray. Photo stop at the Karaweik Hall royal floating barge. Nothing will prepare you for Shwedagon Pagoda, with its glittering gold stupa. At the pagoda observe local pilgrims and monks offering their devotions and enjoy the amazing sunset view at Shwedagon pagoda. Overnight Yangon.
|2||Yangon – Bagan by AM flight
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to airport for the flight to Bagan. Fly Heho – Bagan by AM flight. Upon arrival in Bagan meet at the airport and begin our exploration by visiting a busy local market and gain an insight into the bustling market atmosphere in Bagan. You will spend the day exploring the architectural masterpieces of this amazing town by visit to a diverse selection of the most important pagodas and temples. Visit Shwezigon Pagoda, built 1000 years ago by King Anawrahta and his successor Kin Kyan Sit Tha as religious shrine. Then visit Anada Temple which is famous for the for big Buddha standing images on each of four. Then visit Htilominlo Pagoda and transfer to hotel for check-in. In the afternoon visit Lacquer ware workshop get to learn more about the local culture seeing their techniques passed down through generations to create beautiful items. Then proceed to Manuha Pagoda. Then horse-card riding along the pagodas for about half and hour and stop at jetty for sunset boat ride on Ayeyarwaddy River (45 Minutes Boat ride). Then transfer to hotel. Overnight Bagan.
|3||Bagan – Mandalay by AM flight
After breakfast at hotel transfer to airport for the flight to Mandalay. Upon arrival in Mandalay meet at the airport and visit Mahagandayon monastery which is the country’s most prominent monastic college. The monastery, known for its strict adherence to the Vinaya the Buddhist monastic code.
Mandalay is the economic centre of Upper Myanmar and considered the centre of Burmese culture. Visit the second most sacred image in Myanmar next to the Shwedagon Pagoda is the Mahamuni Pagoda which is major pilgrimage site. Then visit local artisan’s workshops of gold leaf making, woodcarving and marble carving.
In the afternoon visit Mandalay Palace which is the last royal palace of the last Myanmar monarchy. The palace was constructed, between 1857 and 1859 as part of King Mindon’s founding of the new royal capital city of Mandalay. The plan of Mandalay Palace largely follows the traditional Burmese palace design, inside a walled fort surrounded by a moat. Then proceed to Golden palace Monastery famous for its intricate woodcarvings. Continue to the Kuthodaw Pagoda, which is known as the world largest book due to the Buddhist scripture carved on 729 marble slabs. Then visit a 200-year-old teak bridge, the most photographic site in Myanmar.
|4||Mandalay –Irrawaddy River – Mingun – Mandalay – Yangon by PM flight
After breakfast at hotel, you’ll board a private local boat for a trip up the Irrawaddy to Mingun (45 min each way). Visit the Mingun Bell which weighs more than 87 tons and being the world’s largest intact bronze bell, the unfinished Mingun Paya (built with the intention of being the world’s biggest pagoda). Mingun’s other highlight is the Hisnbyume Pagoda, a white-washed temple built to resemble Mount Meru. Throughout Mingun there are small neighborhoods crafting traditional basketry and other artistic items and there is plenty of time to stop and interact with the craftsmen and friendly locals.
Return to Mandalay by boat and transfer to airport for the flight back to Yangon. Fly to Yangon by PM flight. Upon arrival in Yangon meet at the airport and transfer to hotel
Overnight in Yangon
After breakfast at hotel transfer to airport for the departure flight.
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services with private air conditioned car as detailed in our itinerary
- 4 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast based on twin/double sharing room
- Transfers and tours with English Speaking Stationed guide
- All entrance fees and zone fees for the places as mentioned in the program
- Horse-cart fee and sunset boat fare in Bagan
- Private boat fare to/from Mingun/Mandalay
- bottled mineral water and snow towel will be provided through out trip on car
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary
- Visa fees & handling fee
- ALL Domestic flights in Economy Class for Yangon – Bagan & Mandalay – Heho – Yangon
- Lunch and Dinners
- Christmas EVE and New Year EVE Dinners
- International airport departure tax of US$ 10.00 per person
- International flight tickets to and from Yangon
- Expenditure of a personal nature (Such as: uses of mini-bar and refrigerator, laundry service, telephone call, camera fee, tips and etc…)
- Travel insurance (medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
|Hotel Category||Hotels||Rate per Person
Separate Cost for Domestic airfare (Yangon – Bagan – Mandalay – Yangon) : TBA
- Minimum of 2 persons to avail the rate above. Subject to availability.
- Rates not applicable on Black out. Peak Season Surcharge may apply when applicable.
- Rates valid for Philippine Passport holders. Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders.
- All transfers & tours are based on SIC (Seat-In-Coach) basis.
- Pick up time for hotel to airport transfer is 2.5-3 hours prior to flight departure time, depending on location of hotel.
- Book and buy basis. Full Payment required to confirm booking.
- Cash Deposit thru BDO or BPI. Credit card payment via PayPal available upon request.
- Any cancellation or amendments upon finalization, a 100% cancellation charges will be imposed.
- The above package rates are applicable for FIT bookings ONLY. To request for Group booking, please send us an email.
- Rates are valid till December 31, 2018 and are subject to change without prior notice.
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 928 4162028
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply fill up the form below: