Myanmar Tour (Yangon-Bagan-Mandalay)
4 Days / 3 Nights
Yangon arrival and full day
Upon your arrival in Yangon, welcome by our tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check-in. Explore the famous architecture sites and you can see historical buildings both sides of streets. Start walking from post office and walk through the famous The Strand Hotel. Then walk along Pansodan Street with is most of the colonial buildings such as high-court, inland water transport, etc. situated. Then reach to Mahabandoola Garden and Independence Monument. Take photos there in front of Sule Pagoda. Then proceed to Scott Market which is 75 years old and major markets in town. It is known for its colonial architecture and inner cobblestone streets and dominated by antique, Burmese Handicraft and jewellery shops, art galleries and clothing stores. The market also has a number of stores for local shoppers, selling medicine, foodstuffs, garments and foreign goods. It is closed on Monday; open every other day, including Sunday.
In the afternoon visit Chauk Htat Kyi, home to a 70-meter long reclining Buddha. The feet of the statue carved with traditional symbols and often many locals gathering to pay homage and pray. Then photo stop at the Karaweik Hall royal floating barge. Then proceed to Shwedagon Pagoda which is ancient and big golden pagoda and also known as the Great Dagon Pagoda and the Golden Pagoda, is a gilded stupa which is 99-metre-tall (325 ft) pagoda is situated on Singuttara Hill to the west of Kandawgyi Lake and dominates the Yangon skyline. You can enjoy the amazing sunset from the Pagoda. Transfer back to Hotel. Overnight in Yangon.
|2||Yangon – Bagan by AM flight
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to airport for AM flight to Bagan. Upon arrival in Bagan meet at the airport and begin our exploration by visiting Nyaung U Local Market, which is a busy local market and you can see varity of local products from the villages near. Then you can explore the architectural masterpieces of this amazing town by visit to a diverse selection of the most important pagodas and temples. Visit Shwezigon Pagoda, built 1000 years ago by King Anawrahta and his successor Kin Kyan Sit Tha as religious shrine. Then visit Anada Temple which is famous for the for big Buddha standing images on each of four. Then visit Htilominlo Pagoda and transfer to hotel for check-in. In the afternoon visit Lacquer ware workshop get to learn more about the local culture seeing their techniques passed down through generations to create beautiful items. Then proceed to Manuha Pagoda. Then horse-cart riding along the pagodas for about half an hour and stop at Shwesandaw Pagoda (or) one of the highest Pagodas in Bagan to see the sunset. Then transfer to hotel. Overnight in Bagan.
|3||Bagan – Mandalay by AM flight
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Bagan airport for the flight to Mandalay.
Mandalay is the economic center of Upper Myanmar and considered the centre of Burmese culture. Visit the second most sacred image in Myanmar next to the Shwedagon Pagoda is the Mahamuni Pagoda which is major pilgrimage site. Then visit local artisan’s workshops of gold leaf making, woodcarving and marble carving.
In the afternoon visit Mandalay Palace which is the last royal palace of the last Myanmar monarchy. The palace was constructed, between 1857 and 1859 as part of King Mindon’s founding of the new royal capital city of Mandalay. The plan of Mandalay Palace largely follows the traditional Burmese palace design, inside a walled fort surrounded by a moat. Then proceed to Golden palace Monastery famous for its intricate woodcarvings. Continue to the Kuthodaw Pagoda, which is known as the world largest book due to the Buddhist scripture carved on 729 marble slabs. Then visit a 200-year-old teak bridge, the most photographic site in Myanmar.
Overnight in Mandalay.
After breakfast at the hotel and transfer to International airport in Mandalay for the departure flight.
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services with private air conditioned car as detailed in our itinerary
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast based on twin/double sharing room
- Transfers and tours with English Speaking Stationed guide
- All entrance fees and zone fees for the places as mentioned in the program
- Horse-cart fee at Sunset time in Bagan
- Private boat in Inle
- bottled mineral water and snow towel will be provided through out trip on car
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary
- Visa fees & handling fee
- All Domestic flights in Economy Class for Yangon – Bagan – Heho- Yangon
- Lunch and Dinners
- Christmas EVE and New Year EVE Dinners
- International airport departure tax of US$ 10.00 per person
- International flight tickets to and from Yangon
- Expenditure of a personal nature (Such as: uses of mini-bar and refrigerator, laundry service, telephone call, camera fee, tips and etc…)
- Travel insurance (medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
|Hotel Category||Hotels||Rate per Person
Supplement cost for 2 domestic flight fare (Yangon/Bagan/Mandalay) : TBA
- Minimum of 2 persons to avail the rate above. Subject to availability.
- Rates not applicable on Black out. Peak Season Surcharge may apply when applicable.
- Rates valid for Philippine Passport holders. Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders.
- All transfers & tours are based on SIC (Seat-In-Coach) basis.
- Pick up time for hotel to airport transfer is 2.5-3 hours prior to flight departure time, depending on location of hotel.
- Book and buy basis. Full Payment required to confirm booking.
- Cash Deposit thru BDO or BPI. Credit card payment via PayPal available upon request.
- Any cancellation or amendments upon finalization, a 100% cancellation charges will be imposed.
- The above package rates are applicable for FIT bookings ONLY. To request for Group booking, please send us an email.
- Rates are valid till December 31, 2018 and are subject to change without prior notice.
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 928 4162028
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply fill up the form below:
See more Myanmar Packages:
- 3D2N Myanmar Trip A
- 3D2N Myanmar Trip B
- 4D3N Myanmar Tour (Yangon-Bagan-Inle)
- 5D4N Myanmar Trip A
- 5D4N Myanmar Trip B