Myanmar Trip B
3 Days / 2 Nights
Upon your arrival in Yangon, welcome by our tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check-in. Afternoon enjoy private tour and visit famous Chauk Htat Kyi, home to a 70-meter long reclining Buddha. The feet of the statue carved with traditional symbols and often many locals gathering to pay homage and pray. Photo stop at the Karaweik Hall royal floating barge. Nothing will prepare you for Shwedagon Pagoda, with its glittering gold stupa. At the pagoda observe local pilgrims and monks offering their devotions and enjoy the amazing sunset view at Shwedagon pagoda. Overnight Yangon.
|2||Yangon – Syriam – Yangon
After breakfast at hotel, drive to Syriam (Thanlyin) (1 Hour drive) . Thanlyin was the base of the Portuguese adventurer, Philip De Brito. Old Roman Catholic church in ruins which can still be seen built in 1750 AD. Thanlyin continued to be a major port until it was destroyed by King Alaungpaya in 1756 during the Mon revolt.
Kyaikhkauk Pagoda rising on the hillock at the outskirt of the town by the road to Kyauktan is a landmark. Then drive back to Yangon.
Arrive Yangon and driving to downtown to explore the famous architecture sites. You can see historical buildings both sides of streets. Start walking from post office and walk through the famous The Strand Hotel. Then walk along Pansodan Street withis is most of the colonial buildings such as high-court, inland water transport, etc situated. Then reach to Mahabandoola Garden and Independence Monument. Take photos there in front of Sule Pagoda. Then proceed to Scott Market which is 75 years old and major markets in town. Then transfer to Night Market. Walking around night market.
Transfer to hotel. Overnight in Yangon.
After breakfast at hotel transfer to airport for the departure flight.
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services with private air conditioned car as detailed in our itinerary
- 2 Nights Accommodation with breakfast based on twin/double sharing room
- Transfers and tours with English Speaking Throughout guide
- All entrance fees and zone fees for the places as mentioned in the program
- Public Truck fare to/from upper place of Golden Rock from/to based camp
- Bottled mineral water and snow towel will be provided through out trip on car
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary
- Visa fees & handling fee
- Lunch and Dinners
- Christmas EVE and New Year EVE Dinners
- International flight tickets to and from Yangon
- Expenditure of a personal nature (Such as: uses of mini-bar and refrigerator, laundry service, telephone call, camera fee, tips and etc…)
- Travel insurance (medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
|Hotel Category||Yangon||Rate per Person
Grand United Ahlone (Deluxe room) or Central Hotel (Deluxe room) or similar
Taw Win Garden hotel (Deluxe room) or Rose Garden Hotel (Superior) or similar
- Minimum of 2 persons to avail the rate above. Subject to availability.
- Rates not applicable on Black out. Peak Season Surcharge may apply when applicable.
- Rates valid for Philippine Passport holders. Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders.
- All transfers & tours are based on SIC (Seat-In-Coach) basis.
- Pick up time for hotel to airport transfer is 2.5-3 hours prior to flight departure time, depending on location of hotel.
- Book and buy basis. Full Payment required to confirm booking.
- Cash Deposit thru BDO or BPI. Credit card payment via PayPal available upon request.
- Any cancellation or amendments upon finalization, a 100% cancellation charges will be imposed.
- The above package rates are applicable for FIT bookings ONLY. To request for Group booking, please send us an email.
- Rates are valid till December 31, 2018 and are subject to change without prior notice.
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 928 4162028
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply fill up the form below:
See more Myanmar Packages:
- 3D2N Myanmar Trip A
- 4D3N Myanmar Tour (Yangon-Bagan-Mandalay)
- 4D3N Myanmar Tour (Yangon-Bagan-Inle)
- 5D4N Myanmar Trip A
- 5D4N Myanmar Trip B