Timeless Christmas in Turkey
8 Days 7 Nights
Hagia Sophia • Galata Tower • Troy • Blue Mosque • Asklepion • Library of Celsus • Temple of Hadrian • Foundation of Trajan • The Theater • Basilica of St. John • House of Mary • Cotton Castle • Hierapolis • The Travertines • Underground City • Goreme Openair Museum • Uchisar Hill • Pottery Workshop • Ataturk Museum • Turkish Carpet Factory • Bosphorus Cruise • Spice Market • Grand Bazaar • Taksim Street
|2018||December 23 – 30|
Visit the most important popular sites of Istanbul includes St. Sofya, Byzantine Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace. Dinner will be served at local restaurant. Overnight in Istanbul.
Cannakale after breakfast, meet with the local guide and proceed for lunch in Canakkale. Next, start journey to Canakkale, take a ferry ride across Marmara Sea and continue journey to Troy, the UNESCO listed World Heritage Site, where Greek and Trojan heroes fought the Trojan War for the honor of the beautiful Helen. Also visit its legendary walls, building and famous Wooden Horse. Then transfer to Cannakale for overnight.
|3||Canakkale Pergamon – Kusadasi
Today drive to Pergamon, a city located on Turkey’s Aegen Coast. Visit Asklepion (the ancient medical complex, hospital), this famed ancient medical center, built in honor of Asklepios, the god of healing, was also the world’s first psychiatric hospital. The Asklepion gained in prominence under the Romans in the 2nd century A.D., but a sacred site existed prior to this as early as the 4th century B.C. Thereafter, transfer to Kusadasi for overnight.
Pamukkale then drive to Selcuk town, we will visit the famous ancient city of Ephesus, one of the world’s finest archaeological sites. Highlights include the Library of Celcius, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and The Theatre. Then visit the basilica of St. John “The Evangelist” who came here with the Virgin Mary and wrote his Gospel in Ephesus. We will also stop by the House of Virgin Mary (on top of Mt Coressos). She was believed to have spent her last years in this area. On the 18 August 1961, Pope John XXII proclaimed this place to be sacred. After lunch, transfer to Pamukkale (Cotton Castle). Visit Hierapolis, the ruins of the biggest Necropolis (graveyard) of the ancient world, Roman Baths, Basilica and calcium cliffs. Next to The Travertines, one of the UNESCO listed World Heritage Site, a magical and spectacular natural site unique in the world famous for its fantastic white lime cascades formed by hot mineral springs. Tonight you may enjoy a free hot spring bath in your hotel (please bring your own swimming wear). Overnight in Pamukkale.
|5||Pamukkale – Konya – Cappadocia
After breakfast, depart for Cappadocia via Konya. Arrive Konya for lunch and stop by to visit the Mevlana Museum, home of the whirling dervish. Drive to Cappadocia and visit Underground City which is built by first Christian people to protect themselves from the Roman during troubled times and are linked by underground tunnels to other cities, dinner in hotel.
Optional Tour: Hot air Balloon Riding Tour.The region known in the ancient times as Cappadocia is the setting for some of nature”s most bizarre wonders. The unique and yet the strange rock formations and subterranean dwellings of Cappadocia provide unforgettable sets of experiences, memories and photographs. Start to the UNESCO listed World Heritage Site Goreme Openair Museum, where you can see the church in the region with its paintings date back to the 5th century. Proceed to Uchisar Hill to have a magnificent and unrivalled view of Cappadocia. Later, visit to Pottery Workshop and Turkish Carpet Factory with drinks served. Overnight in Cappadocia.
|7||Cappadocia – Ankara
After an early breakfast, depart from the hotel and followed by a journey to Ankara to visit Ataturk mausoleum is the tomb of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the leader of Turkish War of Independence. Overnight in Ankara.
|8||Ankara – Istanbul
After breakfast, we will go Cruise on the Bosphorus and Spice Market. After lunch, we will have Grand Bazaar. Transfer to the airport.
- Round trip Airfare via 5-star Airline
- Round trip Airport Transfer
- 5-star Hotel Accommodation with Cave Hotel Experience
- Admission and Entrance Fees
- Airline Taxes (PH Travel tax & Terminal Fees)
- Full board Meals
- Travel Insurance
- Extra beverages during meals and during the tour
- Tips to guide and driver to be collected in Manila US$64 per person
- Visa Fee US$100 per person
- Any personal expenses
- Other meals not specified
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusions
|Rate Per Person (In USD)|
- Application form with signature
- Passport original new; passport should be valid for 6 months from the date of intended departure date
- Photocopies of passports
- 2 Pcs 2×2 size pictures with white background
- Certificate of Employment
- Leave of Absence for Government Employees
- Bank Certificate with 6 Months Bank Statement
- Photocopy of Income Tax Return
- Original Updated NSO copy of Marriage Contract
- Original Updated NSO copy Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Business Registration (DTI, Business Permit)
- Income Tax Return of the business
For Minor and Student
- Copy of Valid School I.D (Front and Back)
- Photocopy of the School Registration
- Affidavit of Support
- Affidavit of Support and Consent if travelling only with one parent
- Original updated NSO Birth Certificate
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 928 4162028
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: