Myanmar Trip A
3 Days / 2 Nights
Yangon arrival – Golden Rock by Car
Upon your arrival in Yangon, welcome by our tour guide and drive to Kyaikhtiyoe. (Appx about 4 hours drive). Upon arrival based camp drive up to the top of mountain by public truck. Arrive upper area and walk to the hotel which is about 5 minutes walk from truck stop. Check-in at hotel.
|2||Kyaikhtiyoe (Golden Rock) – Yangon
After breakfast at hotel, early morning visit Pagoda for sunrise. Then drive down to based camp by public truck.
Arrive based-camp and proceed to Yangon. Arrive Yangon and transfer to hotel.
Afternoon visit to 75-year-old Scott Market. Then proceed to Chauk Htat Kyi, home to a 70-meter long reclining Buddha. The feet of the statue carved with traditional symbols and often many locals gathering to pay homage and pray. Then photo stop at the Karaweik Hall royal floating barge. Then proceed to Shwedagon Pagoda which is ancient and big golden pagoda and also known as the Great Dagon Pagoda and the Golden Pagoda, is a gilded stupa which is 99-metre-tall (325 ft) pagoda is situated on Singuttara Hill. to the west of Kandawgyi Lake, and dominates the Yangon skyline. You can enjoy the amazing sunset from the Pagoda. Transfer back to Hotel.
Overnight in Yangon
After breakfast at hotel transfer to airport for the departure flight.
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services with private air conditioned car as detailed in our itinerary
- 2 Nights Accommodation with breakfast based on twin/double sharing room
- Transfers and tours with English Speaking Throughout guide
- All entrance fees and zone fees for the places as mentioned in the program
- Public Truck fare to/from upper place of Golden Rock from/to based camp
- Bottled mineral water and snow towel will be provided through out trip on car
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary
- Visa fees & handling fee
- Lunch and Dinners (Please see separate cost above)
- Christmas EVE and New Year EVE Dinners
- International flight tickets to and from Yangon
- Expenditure of a personal nature (Such as: uses of mini-bar and refrigerator, laundry service, telephone call, camera fee, tips and etc…)
- Travel insurance (medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
|Hotel Category||Yangon||Golden Rock||Rate per Person
Grand United Ahlone (Deluxe room) or Central Hotel (Deluxe room) or similar
|Mountain Top Hotel (Deluxe room) or Golden Rock Hotel (Superior room)||US$387|
Taw Win Garden hotel (Deluxe room) or Rose Garden Hotel (Superior) or similar
|Mountain Top Hotel (Deluxe room) or Golden Rock Hotel (Superior room)||US$463|
- Minimum of 2 persons to avail the rate above. Subject to availability.
- Rates not applicable on Black out. Peak Season Surcharge may apply when applicable.
- Rates valid for Philippine Passport holders. Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders.
- All transfers & tours are based on SIC (Seat-In-Coach) basis.
- Pick up time for hotel to airport transfer is 2.5-3 hours prior to flight departure time, depending on location of hotel.
- Book and buy basis. Full Payment required to confirm booking.
- Cash Deposit Only thru BDO or BPI. Credit card payment via PayPal available upon request.
- Any cancellation or amendments upon finalization, a 100% cancellation charges will be imposed.
- The above package rates are applicable for FIT bookings ONLY. To request for Group booking, please send us an email.
- Rates are valid till December 31, 2018 and are subject to change without prior notice.
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 928 4162028
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply fill up the form below:
See more Myanmar Packages:
- 3D2N Myanmar Trip B
- 4D3N Myanmar Tour (Yangon-Bagan-Mandalay)
- 4D3N Myanmar Tour (Yangon-Bagan-Inle)
- 5D4N Myanmar Trip A
- 5D4N Myanmar Trip B