Cherry Blossoms in Korea
4 Days / 3 Nights
|2019||Cherry Blossoms||April 5 – 9|
|April 9 – 13|
|April 10 – 14|
|April 11 – 15|
|April 12 – 16|
|Holy Week||April 14 – 18|
|April 15 – 19|
|Spring||April 27 – May 1|
|April 30 – May 4|
Arrival at Incheon Int’l Airport, meet and greet our tour guide. Transfer to Seoul for hotel check in. Overnight in Seoul.
|2||Seoul / Nami Island / Petite France / Seoul
After breakfast in hotel, transfer to Nami Island and enjoy the “Winter Sonata” shooting place. Visit the much awaited Petite France – “My Lover from the Star” shooting place. Then transfer to Seoul and visit the N Seoul Tower with lift (Observatory) + Love Lock (lock excluded). After dinner, transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Seoul.
|3||Seoul / Everland / Seoul
After breakfast in hotel, Proceed to Yongin and Experience making Kimchi + wearing Hanbook National Korean Costume. Then enjoy Everland Theme Park with unlimited ticket.After dinner, transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Seoul.
|4||Seoul / Gimpo / Seoul
After Breakfast in hotel, visit Ginseng Outlet and Cosmetic Duty Free Shop. Then transfer to Gimpo and enjoy Hyundai Cruise. Then visit Hyundai Premium Outlet and enjoy shopping and discounts for branded items. Transfer back to Seoul, visit Deoksugung Stonehall Walkway – “Goblin” shooting place. Free time for shopping at Myeongdong Shopping Street. Transfer to hotel. Overnight in Seoul
|5||Seoul / Incheon
After Breakfast in hotel, visit Gyeongbok Palace with National Folk Museum and pass by Blue House. Then visit Red Pine Shop, DFS and Grocery Shop. Last stop to Korean Food and souvenir supermarket. Transfer to Incheon Int’l Airport for Departure to Manila.
- Roundtrip Airfare via Cebu Pacific
- Free 7kgs handcarry baggage
- Manila/NAIA Terminal Fee
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation in The Recenz Dongdaemun Hotel or similar class
- Meals as per itinerary (4B/3L/2D)
- Roundtrip Airport transfers (airport-hotel-airport)
- HYUNDAI CRUISE & PREMIUM OUTLET
- DEOKSUGUNG STONEWALL WALKWAY (Shooting place of GOBLIN)
- Nami Island & Petite France
- Everland Tour with Free Pass
- KIMCHI MAKING
- HANBOK NATIONAL COSTUME WEARING
- Seoul City tour
- Myeongdong Street Shopping
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Entrance and Admission Fees as per itinerary
- Airline taxes
- FREE! Visa Processing
- Philippine Travel tax (₱1,620)
- Tipping to tour guide/driver (US$5/pax/day)
- Check-in Baggage
|Rate Per Person (In PH₱)|
Adult (twin/triple sharing)
Child No Bed
- Application Form
- Passport valid for 6 months
- 4 pcs of recent passport size pictures
- COE with Leave of Absence and Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- ITR (original / photocopy
- Travel Insurance valid for 45 days
- Marriage Contract / Affidavit of Consent if not travelling with Spouse
- Birth Certificate
- A Non-refundable ₱6,000 per person will be charged to guarantee the room and seats.
- Full payment will be required 1 Month prior to the departure date.
- Passport must be 6 months valid after departure dates.
- Applicable foreign passport holder surcharge applies.
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made a month
before the departure date.
- First come first serve basis
- All tickets are issued as a group ticket. Therefore, it is non-refundable/non-rebookable/non-endorseable/non-reroutable.
- Itinerary and rates are subject to change with or without prior notice. Rates are guaranteed. However, the tour operator reserves the right to update the rates periodically in case of major currency fluctuations, change of government tax policy or imposed new fee.
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 928 4162028
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: