Christmas and New Year in Europe (Start in Rome)
Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France
15 Days / 14 Nights
|2018 – 2019||December 20, 2018 – January 3, 2019|
Depart Manila – Rome
Depart Manila on a prestigious airline. Enjoy in-flight meals, amenities, and entertainment.
Arrive – Rome
Upon arrival in Rome, you will meet an English Speaking guide for sightseeing tour of Rome which will take you to the major sites and landmarks such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and more… check in then dinner at your hotel. The rest of the day is free.
After breakfast, half day tour of the Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel, then to St. Peter’s Basilica and its Square … The rest of the day is free for shopping. Dinner then overnight..
Rome – Pisa – Venice
After breakfast, transfer to Venice. Have a photo stop at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and free time for lunch, then heading to Venice, passing by Tuscany & Umbria Region. Enjoy the scenic views of the Italian countryside. Upon arrival in Venice Mainland, proceed to the restaurant for dinner then check in.
Venice – Innsbruck
After breakfast, motor coach to Tronchetto pier and take a Vaporetto ride to San Marco. City sightseeing on foot of Venice Island visiting Basilica de San Marco, the Saint Mark’s Square, Bridge of Sighs, followed by Murano glass blowing demonstration. Back to Tronchetto pier then proceed to Innsbruck for dinner & check in. The rest of the evening is yours to explore the city on your own.
Innsbruck – Vaduz – Lucerne
After breakfast, we will visit the Golden Roof and Swarovski Crystal Shop in Innsbruck. Then proceed to Lucerne via Vaduz, the capital of Principality of Liechtenstein. Dinner then check in at Lucerne.
Lucerne – Mt Titlis – Lucerne
After breakfast, you will be astounded with the world’s first revolving cable car to the peak of Mount Titlis (10K feet). Take time to enjoy the panoramic view of the Swiss Alps as you spend your time taking pictures of the snowcapped mountains. Later, proceed back to Lucerne for some shopping. The rest of the day is free at your own pace before dinner.
Lucerne – Rhinefalls – Titisee -Heidelberg
After breakfast, say goodbye to Lucerne as we drive to Schaffhausen to see Europe’s largest waterfall, the Rhine Falls. Then continue to the Black Forest Region of Germany in Titisee for a Cuckoo Clock demonstration. Continue to Heidelberg. Dinner & check in.
Heidelberg- Cologne -Amsterdam
After breakfast, a short city tour will commence following the footsteps of our National hero Dr. Jose Rizal, where he earned his doctorate degree at University of Heidelberg. See some other places where he lived. A photo stop at Heidelberg Castle after. Then transfer to Cologne, Germany. Cologne is like 3D textbook on history and architecture. Drifting around town you’ll stumble upon an Ancient Roman Wall, medieval gothic churches, avant-garde architecture and even a new postmodern quarter right on the Rhine. Upon arrival, have some time for lunch and souvenir, then re-board your coach again to bid farewell to Germany and say hello to the Netherlands. Dinner and check in your hotel in Amsterdam.
After breakfast, start your city tour of Amsterdam with a photo stop with a Dutch Windmill and after, the Cheese and Clog factory before visiting the Diamond Polishing House and a Canal Cruise then free time in Dam Square, for your shopping or perhaps visit the famous red light district. Dinner
Amsterdam – Brussels- Paris
After breakfast, travel to Paris via Brussels, Brussels is Belgium’s capital and home to the headquarters of the European Union, visit the city Brussels for lunch stop. See Grand Place, Mannekin Pis and a photo stop in Atomium, the venue of 1958 Brussels World’s Expo. Then after lunch, head to Paris, the fashion capital of Europe. Upon arrival in Paris, dinner and check in.
New Year’s Eve
After breakfast, city orientation of Paris will follow. Your local guide will show you the highlights of the city with an outside view of Notre Dame Cathedral, entrance to the Louvre Museum, Champs Elysees, Arch of Triumph, The Opera, Concorde Square, Vendome Square and to top it all, photo op of Eiffel Tower. The rest of the afternoon is free for shopping. Dinner
The whole day free at leisure. You can explore Paris on your own pace. Perhaps you can visit the Versailles Palace, the official residence of the Queen and King of France during 14th to 17th century. Or this is the best time for shopping at La Valle Outlet.
Paris – Manila
After breakfast, the rest of the day is free until you transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
Arrive from a very memorable and enjoyable trip
- Roundtrip Airfare via Emirates Airline
- 4-Star Hotel Accommodations
- Daily Breakfast inside the hotel
- Daily dinner (Local & Chinese Meals)
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis (10000 Feet)
- Local Guide During city tour
- Entrance to the Louvre Museum
- Entrance to Vatican Museum w/ Sisten Chapel
- Private LDC Motorcoach services
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Murano Glass Factory in Venice
- Diamond Factory
- Cheese & Clog Factory
- Pre departure Merienda briefing
- Filipino Tour Escort/ Coordinator
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Personalized Luggage tags
- Travel Insurance for up to 60 years old
- 61-69 –Add’l P500 / pax
- City Tax in Rome, Venice and Paris
- Travel Tax: US$33.00
- Airfare taxes: TBA
- Lunch and beverages during meals
- Visa Schengen visa fee of P6,500 per person (Subject to change)
- Tips for local Guide ,driver & porters $10/ person/day
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
EK 335 21DEC MNLDXB 0020-5 0535
EK 97 21DEC DXBFCO 0900-5 1240
EK 76 2 JAN CDGDXB 2135-3 0720
EK 334 3 JAN DXBMNL 1010-4 2230
|Group Size||Rate Per Person (In USD)
(based on twin sharing)
Minimum of 30 passengers
Minimum of 25 passengers
|Minimum of 20 passengers||US$3,788|
Minimum of 15 passengers
- Application Form with Signature (A4)
- Passport Valid for 6 Months
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with
- Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (orig. /Photocopies)
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with Spouse
- Additional if Self-employed
- Business Registration (original)
- Income Tax Return of Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
- Additional if Student
- School ID
- Proof of Enrollment
- Affidavit of Support from Parents
- Birth Certificate
- US$500 booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 30 days before departure
- 50% deposit upon approval of the visa will be applied.
- Ticket supplement will be applied for Extension / deviation of stay.
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 928 4162028
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: