- Round trip Private Airport/Pier Transfer
- Hotel Accommodation with breakfast
- With Half Day Cebu City Tour
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Parking Fees
- Round trip Private for City tour with Driver
- Round trip airfare
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Other personal expenses
Half Day Guided Cebu City Tour
- Magellan’s Cross – is a Christian cross planted by Portuguese and Spanish explorers as ordered by Ferdinand Magellan upon arriving in Cebu in the Philippines on 15 March 1521
- Sto. Niño Church Cebu – It is the oldest Roman Catholic church established in the country, purportedly built on the spot where the image of the Santo Niño de Cebu. Fort San Pedro- is a military defence structure in Cebu, built by the Spanish under the command of Miguel López de Legazpi, first governor of the Captaincy General of the Philippines
- Yap Sandiego Ancestral House- A wonderfully preserved historical Filipino house, the Yap Sandiego Ancestral House is a great place to see how the Filipinos of long ago used to live. The house is full of antiques and old knick knacks. Cebu Heritage Monument- the Heritage of Cebu Monument is a representation and illustration of sculptures depicting significant and symbolic events in the history of Cebu back from the time of Rajah Humabon to the recent beatification of the Cebuano martyr, Pedro Calungsod.
- Casa Gorordo Museum- was home to the first Filipino Bishop of Cebu.
- Taoist Temple- The temple was built by Cebu’s substantial Chinese community.With an elevation of 300 metres (980 ft) above sea level the temple is a towering, multi-tiered, multi-hued attraction accessible by three separate winding routes.
|Hotel||3 Days 2 Nights||4 Days 3 Nights||5 Days 4 Nights||Breakfast|
|PACIFIC PENSIONNE||₱3,880||₱4,335||₱4,840||Set Breakfast|
|Well Hotel||₱4,240||₱4,900||₱5,560||Buffet Breakfast|
|WELLCOME HOTEL 3*||₱4,845||₱5,805||₱6,765||Buffet Breakfast|
|Bayfront Hotel||₱4,970||₱5,995||₱7,020||Buffet Breakfast|
|Castle Peak Hotel||₱5,230||₱6,360||₱7,490||Set Breakfast|
|Harold Hotel||₱5,520||₱6,570||₱7,870||Buffet Breakfast|
|Mezzo Hotel||₱5,575||₱6,825||₱8,075||Buffet Breakfast|
|Anika Beach Resorts||₱5,605||₱6,820||₱8,035||Breakfast not included|
|Best Western Plus||₱5,770||₱7,170||₱8,570||Buffet Breakfast|
|Summit Circle Fuente||₱5,847||₱7,286||₱8,724||Buffet Breakfast|
|SUMMIT GALLERIA||₱6,047||₱7,586||₱9,124||Buffet breakfast|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum of 2 persons to avail the rate above.
- Book and buy basis. Full Payment required to confirm booking. Peso payment accepted. Paypal payment available upon request.
- Any cancellation or amendments upon finalization, a 100% cancellation charges will be imposed.
- The above package rates are applicable for FIT bookings ONLY. To request for Group booking, please send us an email.
- All rates may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Lareleka Travel and Tours reserve the right to amend or change in any details, terms & condition without prior notice.
To book, please get in touch with us through the following numbers:
PLDT: +63 2 7822453
GLOBE: +63 917 1461177
SMART: +63 928 4162028
PM us in our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LARELEKAtravelandtours/
or simply drop us a note below: