Calling our friends in Cebu and nearby cities and provinces.
It’s time to finally go on that dream European holiday!
Lareleka Travel and Tours and our travel partner, Tours R Us, is offering the most affordable European tour package that covers five European countries in the span of 10 days.
For just US$1,988 based on twin sharing, you’ll get to visit the cities of Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Frankfurt and more. The price also includes the following:
- Round trip Economy Airfare
- Hotel Accommodations (3-4* hotels)
- Daily Breakfast inside the hotel
- Entrances : Prague Castle
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
- Local Guide During city tour in Vienna, Budapest and Prague
- LDC Motor coach services
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit with Personalized Luggage tags
- City Taxes
Not included in the rate are the travel and airport taxes, Visa fee (We can assist you with your application), meals aside from breakfast and Travel Insurance. Below is the approximate costs.
- Travel Tax: US$33.00 (subject to change)
- Airfare taxes: US$135.00 (subject to change)
- Visa fees are subject to change
- P6,500 Schengen (Service fee included)
- Lunches, dinners and beverages during meals
- Travel Insurance:
- $30.00 / person up to 60 y/o
- $40.00 / For 61-69 y/o
- $50.00 / For 70 y/o above:
Here’s the tour itinerary, so make sure you plan the perfect outfit for each day for that perfect Travel OOTD posts that will surely be popular among your families and friends.
DAY 01: WED. DEPART CEBU – VIENNA
Depart Cebu aboard your favorite airline, enjoy in flight amenities meals and entertainment.
DAY 02: THU. ARRIVE VIENNA
Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. The rest of the day is free time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area. Perhaps explore Vienna on your own pace.
DAY 03: FRI. VIENNA
After breakfast, at around 12:00 noon, we start with a scenic visit around Vienna with a local expert. Here, we experience its majestic avenues, its palaces and the vibrant city centre. Directly afterwards, we head the Schönbrunn Palace where visitors can stroll around and enjoy its beautiful gardens. In the evening we go to the City Hall Square to enjoy the lighting and the nightlife in the neighboring streets, where you can dine at your preferred restaurant with cuisines from around the world including, Chinese and Italian.
DAY 04: SAT. VIENNA – BUDAPEST
We depart for Hungary. Arrival in BUDAPEST, at lunchtime. Discover the “Queen of the Danube” on a scenic tour of highlight. This city is divided by the Danube, with historic Buda on one side and cosmopolitan “Pest” on the opposite bank. There will be time at the end of the day in the lively area of VACI UTCA, where there are lots of little restaurants with food from different countries (Chinese & Hungarian)
DAY 05: SUN. BUDAPEST
In the morning, we will include a boat tour along the Danube River; the views of the city and parliament are impressive. Leisure time after the tour. At the end of the afternoon, there will be time to enjoy dinner in the city and travelers can select their preferred restaurant.
DAY 06: MON. BUDAPEST – BRATISLAVA – PRAGUE
We will leave Budapest for BRATISLAVA, the capital of Slovakia and a city alongside the Danube with an attractive historic centre. Time to see the city and have lunch. After lunch we will continue on our way to the Czech Republic. PRAGUE – At the end of the afternoon, we provide transport to take you to the Old Town Square. This central location is full of energy and touristic activities. It’s a marvelous place to acquaint ourselves with Prague. Several restaurants offering cuisines from around the world will be waiting to delight your taste buds, including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian.
DAY 07: TUE. PRAGUE
Today we are visiting this capital city, which is the Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide a guided city tour, which will include the most outstanding monuments. During the visit we walk through Prague Castle (admission included). Subsequently, we shall take a magnificent boat tour along Vltava River. Free time in the afternoon to explore Prague. In the evening, we will enjoy some time off in the historical city center and there will be an opportunity for you to enjoy cuisines from around the world (includes Czech, Chinese, Italian).
DAY 08: WED. PRAGUE – LAUF – WURZBURG – FRANKFURT
We leave for Germany. In the region of Bavaria, we will see LAUF AN DER PEGNITZ, a picturesque little village which stands out for its busy Market Square and Castle. After this we will carry on to WURZBURG, with time for lunch and to see this Bavarian city on the banks of the Maine, a former bishopric centre and now a very busy university city. Our journey continues towards FRANKFURT. Explore the historic centre and choose your favorite restaurant to dine in (from Indian, Oriental, Italian, International,
DAY 09: THU. FRANKFURT – CEBU
After breakfast, free time on your own, until you transfer to the airport for your flight back to Cebu.
DAY 10: FRI. CEBU ARRIVAL
- Passport valid for 6 months w/ photocopies
- 4 copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (orig. & 2 photocopies)
- Travel Insurance valid for 45 days
- Marriage Contract / Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with spouse
- Birth Certificate
- Additional if Self-Employed
- Business Registration (orig. & photocopy)
- Income Tax Return of Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
- $500 booking deposit is NON refundable.
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure
- 50% deposit upon approval of visa
- Ticket Extension: Add’l min. $200/pax
- Single Supplements: $300.00
- This tour will be joined by nationalities from diff. parts of the globe.
- In the case that there are less than 15 English – speaking passengers during circuit, the tour might be Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Valid for Philippine passport holders. Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
Make that dream European Holiday a reality! Message us today.